Sexual Harassment Case Funding Cash Advance
Sexual harassment in the workplace can be incredibly devastating to those who are exposed to it. According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, 29.5% of complaints reported to them in 2015 was based on sexual harassment claims. Victims of sexual harassment have every right to seek the compensation that they deserve through the filing of a personal injury lawsuit. However, claims for sexual harassment cases can be incredibly complicated, and in most cases can take years to reach a full monetary settlement. While victims wait to receive compensation, they are left unable to withstand the financial challenges associated with their injuries including a loss of wages or the overbearing medical expenses from hospitalization and treatment. This added pressure forces victims into a corner, leaving them with little choice but to settle their case early resulting in a reduced monetary amount.
How Zeus Legal Funding Can Help
We are a pre-settlement case cash funding company that is committed to providing financial assistance to those who have suffered from the damages of sexual harassment. Sexual harassment lawsuits can be expensive and can take a long time to reach a settlement. We, at Zeus Legal Funding, want to ensure that you can borrow all the funds you may need while you work through the legal process. If you have any further questions after reading this article, please feel free to contact our offices.
Overview of Sexual Harassment and Harassment at Work
Sexual harassment is the unlawful harassment of a person because of the person’s sex. Sexual harassment is always unwarranted by the victim and can include unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other physical or verbal conduct of a sexual nature. Sexual harassment often explicitly or implicitly affects an individual’s employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual’s work performance, or creates a hostile work environment. Listed below are some circumstances wherein sexual harassment can occur:
- The victim, as well as the harasser, may be an individual of any gender. The victim also does not have to be of the opposite sex of the aggressor.
- The harasser can also be the victim’s supervisor, an agent of the employer, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or a non-employee
- The victim is not always a harassed individual but could be anyone affected by the offensive conduct
- Unlawful sexual harassment can occur without economic injury or a discharge of the victim
- In all cases, the harasser’s conduct must be considered unwelcome.
If you find, yourself involved in a sexual harassment lawsuit, workplace harassment or harassment at your place of work, a pre-settlement loan can assist you with the financial capital to enable you to bargain for the full compensation of your case. Zeus Legal Funding is committed to ensuring that no client has to settle for less compensation because they are not financially capable of paying bills and other day-to-day expenses while awaiting a settlement.
It is always within your best interest to seek representation through an attorney. A skilled sexual harassment attorney can assist you in navigating the often times complicated process of pursing legal action. When applying for a sexual harassment pre-settlement advance or loan, it is necessary for your attorney to sign the agreement with the funding company of choice.
How Much Money Can I Borrow?
Clients seeking a sexual harassment pre-settlement advance or loan often ask a broad range of questions that are often times quite similar to the questions of other clients. Some of these frequently asked questions are as follows:
- Can I get a lawsuit loan for my sexual harassment lawsuit?
- Where do I get pre-settlement funding for my workplace sexual harassment lawsuit?
- How can I receive a cash advance on my sexual harassment case?
Determining whether or not you can get a lawsuit loan for your sexual harassment lawsuit depends on the specific details of your sexual harassment case, and whether or not you have borrowed from another lawsuit funding company. To answer the first, frequently asked question, yes, you can get a lawsuit loan or advance for your sexual harassment lawsuit. While there are a number of factors that determine the amount the loan will be, the opportunity to seek lawsuit funding remains. However, it is in your best interest to reach out to our law offices in order to discuss your case in detail.
Receiving a cash advance from us is fairly easy as long as you follow our simple three step process.
- Step One: When you contact our offices we ask specific questions regarding your case, including the name and contact information of your attorney. We then ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
- Step Two: Once we have a copy of your file we then review your case records, which can include copies of the police report, medical documentations, and correspondence with insurance companies. We will then qualify your loan request within 24 hours.
- Step Three: We send you the cash immediately via wire transfer, Paypal, or through Fedex. You can also pick up the cahs from one of our many locations.
The loan or case advance amount that a client can qualify for is strictly dependent on the potential settlement of your case. Determining the value of your case relies on several significant factors, some of which are listed below:
- The type and severity of the injuries endured
- The medical expenses and rehabilitation care incurred
- Some economic losses endured (includes loss of income, and loss of future wages)
- Application of punitive damages (punitive damages are damages intended to punish the at-fault party and to deter them from taking further harmful or reckless action)
- The level of fault attributed to the at-fault party
- The insurance policy coverage limits of at-fault party
Why Choose Zeus Legal Funding?
There are many choices you may have in regards to finding a company that will provide you with the lawsuit funding you need for your sexual harassment case. However, there is a multitude of reasons why we believe we can be the right choice for you:
- We will always be available. Our offices are open for contact 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That means, in an emergency situation, we can help you get the cash you need any time of day or night.
- We can get you the cash you need right away. We can get you the cash you need for your suit in under 24 hours from the time you reach out to our offices
- We have competitive rates. As direct lenders we can provide, you with lending at low rates you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
- No upfront fees or cost: Our clients don’t have to pay us a dime to qualify for our services
- Non-recourse loan: You don’t have to pay us back anything if your case does not settle, guaranteed
- No background checks. We do not perform any background checks or employment history records or credit checks. The qualification process for your loan is solely dependant on the potential viability and value of your case
- Our customer service. We make an extra effort to provide all of our customers with the highest level of customer service. Our goal is to, “treat every individual with the respect and dignity they deserve and to make sure they are funded as quickly and efficiently as possible,”
If you think that you might be out of our range of assistance, don’t worry. We are a company that is mainly based online, and as such can provide you with the service, you need no matter where in the United States you reside. That includes regions like New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Philadelphia, the state of Texas, the South, the Midwest, the New England communities of Boston and New Jersey.
Contact Zeus Legal Funding Today
Lawsuits can take a long time to finally settle and it could take some time before a victim or plaintiff receives the funds they disputed for in their bank account. Pre-settlement Funding and lawsuit loans are often times the only way victims can effectively gain assistance while they wait to receive the monetary compensation owed to them. If you find yourself in need of a lawsuit loan, or pre-settlement funding Zeus Legal Funding is here to help. At Zeus, our loans are risk-free, meaning our clients don’t have to pay back the money that they borrowed. If you have any further questions, or would like to get your application process started, please feel free to contact us by phone and fill out our online application. We will always be available for you any time of the day or night.