We help victims of construction accidents who have suffered personal injury receive the funding they need while their lawsuit is in litigation.
If you have suffered personal injury as a result of a construction accident and you have already filed a lawsuit or plan to file a lawsuit, HopeTree Legal Funding can provide you with a cash advance on your lawsuit. Also known as construction accident pre settlement funding, a construction accident lawsuit loan is a cash advance against your future settlement. All lawsuit loans are provided at zero risk to you. You do not owe us anything if your lawsuit is not won.
Working a construction site can come with any number of hazards, ranging from risks of electrocution to having a limb amputated by a falling object. While construction is a fulfilling line of work, those who commit themselves to doing it are put at a significantly greater risk than the average job might ask of them. As a result, those who suffer from construction accidents can pursue more compensation than just the standard workers’ compensation benefits that all workers in the United States can expect to find after an accident. With the help of an attorney, construction workers can sue a construction site, a site manager, or even the manufacturer of defective construction equipment for the damages that they have had to endure. However, these lawsuits can be incredibly expensive. Coupled with the expenses often required to treat injuries like broken bones, amputated limbs, electrocution, and burn injuries, the legal fees required to sue another party can add a significant financial burden on workers. That is not to mention the time likely spent away from work as a result of their injuries. This added financial burden can pressure injured construction workers to settle their case early, and in most cases, early settlements offer a smaller compensation amount that may or may not cover the damages that they have experienced. Fortunately, if you or a loved one have experienced a construction accident, and are attempting to sue but lack the funds to do so, HopeTree Legal Funding can lend a helping hand with construction accident lawsuit funding.
How HopeTree Legal Funding Can Help
Regardless if your construction accident resulted in an amputated limb or traumatic brain injuries, HopeTree Legal Funding could lend you the monetary resources you need to fund your construction accident lawsuit. HopeTree is a pre-settlement funding company, that is committed to providing our clients with the financial assistance they need to put up a fair fight against the party responsible for their damages. Based out of Los Angeles, California, our consultants are available to help you determine how much you qualify for. Many who attempt to file lawsuits often underestimate some legal fees needed to bring their case to fruition; they are also unaware of the amount of time it takes for funds from their settlement to appear in their bank account. For this reason, our skilled legal funding consultants at HopeTree Legal Funding are ready and willing to lend you the funds you need to fight for the compensation you deserve for the damages you so wrongfully had to experience. If you have any questions after reading this article, please feel free to reach out to our law offices to speak with one of our well-versed advisors.
When most people experience work accidents, they are often unable to sue their employer for compensation. The regular employee can usually expect compensation through their workers’ compensation benefits insurance provided by their employer. A regular employee may only sue an employer when that employer fails to provide adequate workers’ compensation insurance, or if the employer directly intended to cause the employee harm. This is not the case for construction workers. If you or a loved one work at a construction site, you have every right to not only collect workers compensation benefits, but you can also sue the party responsible for your damages for further compensation. This is partly because construction workers are exposed to a range of severe injuries that can if not properly treated, become life-threatening. Some of the more common work accidents include:
- Falls from high places: On most construction sites, workers are expected to perform at incredible heights, upon scaffoldings, ladders, in windows, and on roofs. Based on a report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, these accidents account for approximately 34% of all on-the-job deaths of construction workers.
- Slips and Falls: On construction sites, numerous slip and fall hazards can result in some truly damaging injuries. From stray tools and equipment to wet floors, construction site workers are exposed to the hazards of slip and fall accidents on a regular basis.
- Electrocutions: Construction site workers often have to work around exposed wiring, power lines, and unfinished electrical systems. While there are often safeguards to protect workers, mistakes can happen, and when they do, they can lead to electrocution or shock.
- Falling debris: On multi-level projects, falling tools, building materials, or beams are of a common occurrence. These falling objects can result in some truly significant damages.
- Getting caught in-between objects or materials: Construction sites are usually filled with all kinds of heavy equipment and materials. In some situations, accidents can occur in which a worker is trapped between immovable objects, machinery or falling debris.
- Fires and Explosions: Unfinished piping, leaking gases, and incomplete electrical systems can all lead to explosions and fires. These accidents can lead to devastating burn injuries.
- Overexertion: Long hours of hard labor in hot or humid conditions can result in workers overexerting themselves and can even cause workers to succumb to heat stroke.
- Machinery Accidents: Machines malfunction, and when they do at construction sites they can result in devastating injury.
- Getting hit by a vehicle: Construction sites are often located on main roadways, and as a result construction workers are put at a significant risk of being struck by an unaware driver.
These construction accidents and many others can result in some truly damaging injuries which can alter the life of a victim completely. For this reason, victims of construction site accidents have every right to sue the party responsible for the damages they have had to experience. However, as stated above, these suits can be incredibly expensive and coupled with the expense caused by required medical treatment, victims can be put under a significant amount of financial stress. Fortunately, our team of experienced funding consultants can help you receive a lawsuit loan, a pre-settlement loan, or any other form of lawsuit funding you may need so that you can seek the compensation you deserve for your damages.
How You Can Receive Construction Accident Lawsuit Funding
Construction accident victims can apply for lawsuit funding if they have already filed a construction accident lawsuit or plan to file such lawsuit shortly. Construction site accident victims often come into our offices asking a wide variety of questions regarding how best to receive pre-settlement funding and cash-advances for their lawsuits. To give you a good idea of some of the questions these clients ask we’ve compiled a list of the most reoccurring questions our consultants are asked:
- Can I get a pre-settlement loan for my construction site accident case?
- How can I receive a case advance in my construction site accident case?
- Where do I get a pre-settlement cash advance for my construction site accident case?
If you apply to HopeTree Legal Funding for pre settlement funding company for your construction injury lawsuit, you can expect fast service, friendly support, and expert staff members who will do everything they can to help you.
To answer one of our most frequently asked question, yes, you can apply for a lawsuit loan or advance for your construction site accident case with our lawsuit funding firm. The amount you receive depends on some factors which will more than likely require the guidance of one of our consultants. However, for your reference we’ve bulleted three essential steps that you should follow to receive the most from your case advance:
- Step One: Contact our offices, and we’ll ask you specific questions regarding your case, including the name and contact information of your attorney. We then will ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
- Step Two: Once we have a copy of your file we then review your case records, which includes copies of the police report, medical documentation, and correspondence with insurance companies. We will then qualify your loan request within 24 hours.
- Step Three: We send you the cash immediately via Paypal, FedEx, or through a wire cash transfer. You can also pick up the funds from one of our many locations.
How much you receive for your loan or advance will also depend on the potential settlement amount of your case. To determine this amount it is recommended that you take note of, and calculate the potential value of the following factors:
- The type and severity of the injuries
- The medical expenses and rehabilitation needed
- A portion of economic losses (includes loss of income, and loss of future wages)
- Application of punitive damages (punitive damages are intended to punish an at-fault party and to deter them from taking further harmful or reckless action)
- The degree of fault attributed to the at-fault party
- The insurance policy coverage limits of an at-fault party
When trying to determine whether or not you qualify for a lawsuit loan, it is crucial that you can effectively identify the various aspects of your case and the damages that you have experienced. Once you have collected the essential points of your case and calculated an estimate of the financial damages that you have experienced it is highly recommended that you sit down with a funding consultant. Our consultants will ask whether or not you have borrowed funds from other lawsuit funding companies. If so, it is in your best interest that you let your consultant know as soon as possible as this could play a significant role in whether or not you can receive funding for your case.
Why Choose HopeTree Legal Funding
While other lawsuit funding companies can give you the funds that you need to file your construction site case, there are only so many companies who are as committed and efficient as HopeTree. Don’t believe us? Well, we’ve compiled a list as to give you a good idea of the kind of service we provide all of our clients:
- Our services are always available. Our offices are open for contact 24 hours a day, seven days a week, meaning in an emergency situation, we can help you get the cash you need, day or night.
- We can get you the funds you need right away. We can get the cash you need for your suit in under 24 hours from the time you contact our offices
- We have competitive rates, and as direct lenders can provide you with prices that you won’t be able to find anywhere else
- We don’t have any upfront fees or cost. Our clients don’t pay a dime until they are qualified for our services
- You don’t have to pay us back anything if your case doesn’t settle, guaranteed
- We don’t perform background checks on our clients nor do we request employment history records or credit checks. The qualification process for your loan is based solely on the potential viability and value of your case.
- We make an added effort to provide all of our customers with the highest level of customer service. Our goal is to, “Treat every individual with the respect and dignity they deserve and to make sure they are funded as quickly and efficiently as possible,”
In most cases, lawsuit funding companies don’t have the online presence that we have at HopeTree Legal Funding. While our firm is based out of Los Angeles, a large majority of our operations occur online meaning we can provide services to you no matter where you live in the country. That includes cities like San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Miami, Dallas, and San Diego.
Contact HopeTree Legal Funding Today
Lawsuits can sometimes take a long while to settle eventually, and it could be quite some time before a victim finally receives the funds they disputed for. Pre-settlement funding and lawsuit loans are often the only way a victim can effectively gain assistance for their suit, while they wait to receive the monetary compensation owed to them. If you find yourself in need of a lawsuit loan, or pre-settlement funding, HopeTree Legal Funding is here to help. At HopeTree, our loans are risk-free, meaning our clients don’t have to pay back the money that they borrowed. If you have any further questions or would like to get your application process started, please feel free to contact us by phone and fill out our online application. We will always be available for you any time of the day or night.