Car Accident Lawsuit Loans – Pre settlement Funding
A car accident lawsuit loan may be necessary if you have been involved in a severe car crash and need to borrow money to help with your expenses. Auto accidents are the most common cause of personal injury in the United Sates resulting in hundreds of thousands of injuries and thousands of deaths. Victims have the right to seek compensation from all at fault and liable parties via the filing of a personal injury lawsuit. However personal injury cases can take years to settle leaving individual victims in a financially compromised situation. All too often victims cannot wait for their case to settle at maximum value, are not able to pay for incurred medical bills, and are not able to work because of their injuries.
Pre settlement loans can aid in providing victims with a higher level of financial stability; allowing them to pay their bills. Additionally pre-settlement funding will allow your attorney wait out any low ball offers from insurance companies or defense attorneys.
Who We Are – Pre-Settlement Funding Company
Zeus legal funding is able to provide you with the cash you need to take care of your mounting bills before your case has come to a settlement. If you have been in a car accident, you will most likely have to wait a long time for your case to settle. It could take two years or longer before you see a dime. You can contact us today to get lawsuit funding for your auto accident. Below is important information regarding lawsuit funding for auto accident cases. If you have any further questions or would like to apply for a cash advance please feel free to contact us. We are available 24 hours per day including weekends and all major holidays.
Types of Traffic Accident Case We Handle
We are able to provide funding for the following types of cases:
- Auto v. Auto accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
- Bicycle v. Auto Accidents
- Truck and commercial vehicle collisions
- Claims against governments vehicles
- Bus, train and subway rider injuries
- Uber, Lyft and other rideshare passenger and driver injuries
- Defective roadway conditions
- Catastrophic injury claims
- Traumatic brain injury cases
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken limbs and fractures
- School bus accidents
Steps to Getting Funded in as Little as 24 Hours
We are able to get you the cash you need in as little time as possible by employing our simple and effective three step method.
Step Number One – We Make Contact: We ask some brief questions regarding your case including the name and number of the attorney representing you in your case. We then ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
Step Number Two – Advance Qualification Process: Once we have a copy of your file we take a look at specific documents including the police report, your medical records, and insurance policies in place. We then determine the value of your case and qualify you for the amount you are asking for.
Step Number Three – We Send You the Cash: We have you sing our documents and we send you the cash you need. We can wire transfer the money, you can pick it up from one of our regional office or we can mail you a check. There are multiple methods of sending you the cash as soon as possible.
How Much Can I Borrow – Amount You Can Qualify From Zeus Funding
The amount of money you may qualify for your auto accident or traffic accident lawsuit is predicated on the potential settlement value of your case. There are several important factors which can play a significant role in determining amount of recovery available in an auto accident case. A list and brief description o f those factors in provided below…
- The specific type of injuries you have suffered as a result of the accident.
- The medical treatment and rehabilitation costs associated with your injuries.
- Calculation of future medical and rehabilitation costs.
- The degree of liability on the part of the at fault defendant.
- The amount of insurance coverage available.
- Whether there are other potential plaintiffs asserting a claim against the at fault party.
- Calculation of your economic damages – this can include lost or damaged property, loss of income and future loss of earnings potential as a result of long term disability or injury.
- Availability for punitive damages awards – in most jurisdictions punitive damages are awarded when the at fault party has acted with either the intent to cause harm or acted with severe recklessness resulting in the harm suffered. An example on intentional harm can be assault and battery, sexual assault, gun violence. Examples of recklessness or gross negligence can be drunken driving accidents.
Why You Should Choose Us for Car Accident Lawsuit Funding
If you need a car accident lawsuit loan, there are many options you have when selecting a pre-settlement funding company to provide you with the cash you need. We believe we can be the right choice for many. Below are five reasons we believe can separate us from the rest.
- Fast Response: We are able to qualify you for your advance and get you the cash you need in under 24 hours.
- No Win No Repayment Guarantee – if you do not win your case you will not have to pay us back a single penny this is guaranteed.
- No credit checks or background checks necessary; your qualification is based only on your active lawsuit.
- No upfront fees or costs associated with the advance provide by us.
- Respect and Attitude: Our goal is to provide the highest possible level of care for our customers and treat them with the dignity and respect they deserve.
If you need pre settlement funding for a car accident lawsuit or other traffic accident lawsuit, please contact us today for a free case review. Our company provides lawsuit funding for car accidents because these cases are usually easier to predict than other cases. If you have any further questions of if you would like to get started, please feel free to contact our firm. We are available for your 24 hours per day 7 days out of the week.