Car Accident Lawsuit Loans California
If you need a lawsuit loan for your car accident lawsuit and you’re in California, you have found the best company to provide you with the funding that you need. Also known as pre settlement funding, lawsuit loans are provided to victims of accidents who cannot wait too long to get the money that they need.
Victims of auto accidents have a right to pursue compensation for all the damages they have suffered. However in many cases a settlement of jury verdict can take months if not years leaving victims who have mounting medical bills, lost wages and damaged vehicles in great financial difficulty. Our pre-settlement funding enterprise attempts to alleviate the financial difficulties of car accidents by providing them with advances on their cases. If you have any further question or would like our assistance after reading this article please feel free to contact our offices. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days out of the week for your convenience.
Types of Traffic Accident and Crash Cases We Can Fund
Below is a list of the types of accident claims we are able to provide funding for.
- Rear end crashes
- Side impact accidents
- Multi-vehicle collisions
- Lyft Uber and sidecar incitements
- Truck accidents and 18 wheeler crashes
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Public transportation accidents including commuter bus and train crashes.
- Wrongful death claims
Common Injuries in Auto Accidents
There are many types of injuries that are common following a car accident. A list of those injuries in provide for below.
- Back injuries including disc bulges and spinal cord damage.
- Neck injuries including whiplash.
- Broken and fractured bones.
- Facial injuries including facial scarring, ocular damage, damage to the ear resulting in tinnitus and broken nose.
- Internal organ damage including punctured lung and gastrointestinal damage.
- Damage to the lower extremities including neuropathy and torn ligament in the knees and ankle damage.
- Shoulder injuries including separated shoulder, broken clavicle and torn rotator cuff.
Why Other Victims of Car Accidents Choose Us
- Fast Turnaround: Our firm uses the latest technologies available so as to provide you with the fastest turnaround in the business. We can provide you with funding in as little as 12 hours.
- No Win NO Recourse Funding: You do not have to pay us back a single penny until and unless there is a successful resolution of your case. This is a guarantee we provide to every individual who has received funding from our company.
- Lowest Rates: We offer the lowest rates for funding and we will beat the rates of any and all of our leading competition.
- Because we are headquartered in California, we can quickly and easily provide car accident lawsuit loans in California. If you’re in Southern California, you can walk into our office to pick up your check. If you’re anywhere else in the United States, we can wire you the money or direct deposit it.
- Quality Service and Professionalism: Our staff and team of funding managers is guided by the principle of our founders, “treat every person with the same level of respect and dignity as you would your own family.”
Cities We Serve
Our Pre-settlement lawsuit company is accessible to victims of personal injury across the country. We are able to provide assistance to clients in most major cities in California including:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Santa Rosa
- Long Beach
- Orange County
- Anaheim and Irvine
- San Bernardino
- Palm Springs and Palm Desert communities
- Ventura County
- Santa Barbara
Steps to Get Funded on 12hours
We have a simple three step process in getting you the cash you need as soon as possible.
Step One – Contact Us: You can get in touch with us by filling out our free application form or by calling us toll free. Our intake team will ask you several brief questions regarding your case.
Step Two – Review Your Case: We will contact your attorney; ask him to send us a copy of your file. We will then review your file and determine the amount of loan possible for your case.
Step Three – We Get the Cash to You: Once approved we immediately provide you with funding. We can wire transfer the cash to you, mail it, you can pick it up from one of our many regional offices, or we can send a currier to drop off the cash. Our goal is to get you the cash you need ASAP because we understand the difficult emergency financial issues victims of personal injury may face.
How Much Funding Can I Receive?
The amount we can provide funding foe is strictly bases on the potential value and viability of your case. There are several factors which can play an important role in determining the potential value of case. Some of the most important factors in provide for below.
- The level of harm and injuries you have suffered due to the accident.
- Documentation of your medical treatments and your injuries.
- The cost of your medical care.
- Determination of liability – which party was at fault for the accident and the percentage of fault attributed to the parties.
- Availability of insurance coverage and how much in coverage is available.
- Who is representing you: The lawyer and or law firm that is representing you can play a dramatic role in determining the amount of settlement you can receive.
Seek Help Today
If you have been injured in a car accident and need cash now feel free to contact our offices. We are available for consultation 24 hours a day 7 days out of the week.