The death of a loved one can result in severe economic hardship for family members who were financially dependent on the deceased. Family members have a right to seek compensation for the death of their loved one from any and all parties held responsible via the filing of a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. However unfortunately, wrongful death lawsuits can take years to settle resulting in great economic hardship for family members.
There is A Way You Can Get the Cash You Need
If your family has been stricken by tragic death and you need financial assistance before your case has settled we can help. We are able to provide you with a cash advance. Below is important information regarding wrongful death claims and how you are able to receive a pre-settlement advance on your case. We are a Los Angeles bases pre-settlement funding company able to provide claimants with an advance on their pending wrongful death case. We are able to assist customers from across the state including, San Diego, Bay Area – San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, and the Central Valley. If you have any further questions after reading this article please feel free to contact us.
Wrongful Death Lawsuits
There are various actionable causes of death which can be attributed to the negligent or intentional conduct of others including the following…
- Auto accidents
- Shootings – assault and battery
- Workplace accidents and injuries
- Medical Malpractice – surgical mistake and errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, prescription errors.
- Defective products including dangerous pharmaceutical drugs and surgical instruments
- Traffic accidents – truck motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Accidents caused by government entities – bus, railroad and other public transport incidents
- Premises liability claims including falling objects, ceiling collapse, slip and falls and trip and fall accidents resulting in the death of a loved one.
- Defective roadway conditions.
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim
Claims for recovery for the death of another are based on the state statute where the incident took place. Potential claimants can include the following….
- Members of the immediate family: This will include children and spouse of the deceased.
- Life partners – common law spouses: Some jurisdictions will allow putative spouses the ability to join a wrongful death claim.
- Some states and states will allow for more distant family members such as siblings and grandparents to file a wrongful death lawsuit; others states have allowed for individuals who show evidence of a financial dependency on the deceased to file a claim.
How Much Money Can I Borrow in a Wrongful Death Claim:
We are able to provide funding as little as $500 to as much a $100,000 dollars. The amount of money which can be borrowed is dependent factors unique to every case. Compensation in wrongful death cases is statutorily based. In other words it is based on the state statute pertaining to wrongful death claims. The potential settlement amount is predicated on several factors unique to every case. Some of the major factors include the following…
- Funeral costs
- Loss of income of the family member who passed away
- Loss of consortium
- Level of financial dependency on the deceased
- Closeness of the claimants with the deceased
- The amount of insurance coverage available.
- Whether there are any other assets the defendant has that can be used as contribution.
- The percentage of fault allocated to the parties involved on the incident resulting in the death of the loved one.
How does the process work: Usually we are able to provide you with funding in as little as 24 hours. We have a three step process to get you the funding you need as quickly as possible.
- Step Number One: You make initial contact with us by calling us or filling out our online application form. We then contact you and ask you some brief questions regarding your case including the name and number of your attorney. We then ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
- Step Number Two: We review your file within 24 hours and determine whether you are able to qualify for the advance you have requested.
- Step Number Three: We send you the cash you have requested.
Why Many People Choose Us – 6 Reasons Why We Are the Right Choice for You: There can be many options out there with respect to the company you choose as your funding partner. Below are six reasons why we can be the right choice for you.
- We are available for you whenever you need us: We understand that an emergency situation where you will need cash right away can take place anytime. So we will be available for you 24 hours per day – 7 days a week including weekends and holidays.
- We can get you the cash you need in as little as 24 hours.
- We offer competitive rates.
- We do not perform any background checks.
- There are zero upfront costs or fees associated with getting funded.
- Non-recourse loan: You do not have to pay us a single penny if you do not win your case.
Consultation Available: If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us. We are available for you whenever you call.