Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Funding
Racial discrimination in the workplace can be an incredibly traumatizing and damaging experience to those who have to suffer through it. Racial discrimination is essentially discrimination against an individual by race. In all cases, racial discrimination is considered illegal based on anti-discrimination laws. If you or a loved one is ever discriminated against based on race, a lawsuit can be filed against the at-fault party to receive compensation for the damages. However, these lawsuits often take a long time to settle finally and can cost victims an significant amount of money. This fact is particularly the case with employment racial discrimination cases, as the victim may be out of work throughout the case. Those who file a suit could find themselves forced into a corner due to the financial burden and in most cases will settle their case early, taking a reduced compensation. Fortunately, racial discrimination victims seeking legal action are not alone in their pursuit.
How Zeus Legal Funding Can Help
Zeus Legal Funding can help you get the funds you need to successfully file your lawsuit. We are a pre-settlement case cash funding company that is committed to providing financial assistance to those who have suffered the damages of racial employment discrimination. The legal fees from a racial discrimination lawsuit can be an incredibly heavy financial burden, and in most cases, it takes a long time for the suit to finally reach settlement. Our consultants at Zeus Legal Funding want to ensure that you can borrow all the funds that you may need while you work through the process of reaching a suitable settlement. If you have any further questions after reading this article, please don’t hesitate to contact our offices.
Overview of Racial Discrimination
Racial discrimination can be incredibly traumatizing to those who have to experience it. This is doubly true when racial discrimination occurs in a place of employment. Racial discrimination in the workplace can include anything from segregating employees of a particular race to certain jobs to making decisions based on stereotypes about race. Fortunately, any harassment based on race is illegal thanks to anti-discrimination laws. When someone is discriminated against based on their race they have every right to pursue legal action and file a lawsuit against the party responsible. However, like all lawsuits, the plaintiff (or damaged party) must first be able to prove that they were racially discriminated against. If you file a lawsuit, you will have to make a strong case for yourself. In every employment racial discrimination lawsuit, the plaintiff must be able to prove the following:
- You are in a protected class
- You are qualified for the job or/and performing the job adequately
- You were denied a job benefit or subjected to a negative job action
- The person who got the benefit instead of you was of a different race, or the company continued to search for other qualified applicants.
Whenever you are filing an employment racial discrimination case, it is recommended that you also file your employment discrimination claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or EEOC. The EEOC is an agency responsible for enforcing federal anti-discrimination laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or employee because of the person’s race, color, religion, sex, etc. As well as filing with the EEOC it is in your best interest to seek proper legal consultation when filing your lawsuit. Having a skilled racial discrimination attorney on your side can make the difference between filing a successful claim for compensation and having your case dismissed from court entirely.
Receiving Lawsuit Funding
Clients with an employment discrimination case, often ask a broad range of questions regarding lawsuit loans and settlement advances. Listed below are some of these frequently asked questions:
- “Can I get a lawsuit loan for my racial discrimination lawsuit?”
- “Where do I get pre-settlement funding for my racial discrimination lawsuit?”
- “How can I receive a cash advance on my racial discrimination case?”
To discern whether or not you can apply for a lawsuit loan for your racial discrimination case, you must first define the details that make up your suit. You must also determine whether or not you have borrowed funds from another lawsuit funding company. In regards to the first question, yes, you can get a lawsuit loan or advance for your racial discrimination lawsuit. However, there are some factors that determine the amount you can receive for your loan or advance, and it is in your best interest to reach out to one of our consultants to discuss your case in detail.
To receive a cash advance from us all you have to do is follow these three easy steps:
- Step One: Contact our offices, and we’ll ask you specific questions regarding your case, including the name and contact information of your attorney. We then will ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
- Step Two: Once we have a copy of your file we then review your case records, which includes copies of the police report, medical documentations, and correspondence with insurance companies. We will then qualify your loan request within 24 hours.
- Step Three: We send you the cash immediately via Paypal, FedEx, or through a wire cash transfer. You can also pick up the funds from one of our many locations.
The loan or advance amount that a client can qualify for depends on the possible amount of your case settlement. To determine the value of your case, you must define some of the factors listed below:
- The type and severity of the injuries
- The medical expenses and rehabilitation needed
- A portion of economic losses (includes loss of income, and loss of future wages)
- Application of punitive damages (punitive damages are intended to punish an at-fault party and to deter them from taking further harmful or reckless action)
- The degree of fault attributed to the at-fault party
- The insurance policy coverage limits of an at-fault party
Why Choose Zeus Legal Funding
Some lawsuit funding companies can provide you with the cash you need to successful file and settle your racial discrimination case properly. However, there are multiple reasons why we believe we can be the best choice for you:
- Our services are always available. Our offices are open for contact 24 hours a day, seven days a week, meaning in an emergency situation, we can help you get the cash you need, day or night.
- We can get you the funds you need right away. We can get the cash you need for your suit in under 24 hours from the time you contact our offices
- We have competitive rates, and as direct lenders can provide you with prices that you won’t be able to find anywhere else
- We don’t have any upfront fees or cost. Our clients don’t pay a dime until they are qualified for our services
- You don’t have to pay us back anything if your case doesn’t settle, guaranteed
- We don’t perform background checks on our clients nor do we request employment history records or credit checks. The qualification process for your loan is based solely on the potential viability and value of your case.
- We make an added effort to provide all of our customers with the highest level of customer service. Our goal is to, “Treat every individual with the respect and dignity they deserve and to make sure they are funded as quickly and efficiently as possible,”
We are a company that is mainly based online which means we can provide you with the services you need no matter where in California you live. That includes cities like Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Oakland, Fresno, San Jose, Riverside, and Long Beach.
Contact Zeus Legal Funding Today
Racial discrimination lawsuits can take a long time to settle finally, and it could take some time before a victim or plaintiff receives the funds they disputed for in their bank account. Pre-settlement Funding and lawsuit loans are often the only way victims can effectively gain assistance while they wait to receive the monetary compensation owed to them. If you find yourself in need of a lawsuit loan, or pre-settlement funding Zeus Legal Funding is here to help. At Zeus, our loans are risk-free, meaning our clients don’t have to pay back the money that they borrowed. If you have any further questions or would like to get your application process started, please feel free to contact us by phone and fill out our online application. We will always be available for you any time of the day or night.