Employment Discrimination Lawsuit Funding
Discrimination is described as the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people based on things like race, age, gender, or sexual preference. Discrimination can be truly damaging to those who have to endure it. If you were terminated from your job, refused particular service, or treated unfairly in your place of employment because of your race, age, gender, or sexual preference you may be entitled to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. However, discrimination lawsuits can take some time to settle successfully, especially in cases involving a place of business. Often, the financial burden of filing a lawsuit deter victims of discrimination from pursuing a claim for compensation. Those who do file a claim could end up feeling pressured to settle early and take reduced compensation due to the financial stresses of trying to file their discrimination lawsuit. Fortunately, discrimination victims seeking legal action are not alone.
How Zeus Legal Funding Can Help
Zeus Legal Funding is here to help. We are a pre-settlement case cash funding company that is committed to providing financial assistance to those who have suffered from the damages of discrimination. Discrimination lawsuits can be expensive and typically take a long time to reach a final settlement. Our consultants at Zeus Legal Funding want to ensure that you can borrow all the fund you may need while you work through the process of reaching a proper settlement. If you have any further questions after reading this article, please don’t hesitate to contact our offices.
Overview of Discrimination
Discrimination can be incredibly damaging and traumatizing to anyone who has to experience it. An individual can be discriminated against based off of their age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation. Discrimination can occur anywhere, in the workplace, at a hospital, or even at a corner bakery. Listed below are some other common places where discrimination can occur:
- Government benefits and services
- Health care services
- Land use/zoning
- Lending and credit
- Public accommodations
Not all types of discrimination are prohibited by law, however. There are some forms of unequal treatment that are perfectly legal. When filing a lawsuit for discrimination, it is incredibly helpful to understand the difference between the two. For instance, if a pet owner fills out an application to sign a lease, but the landlord refuses the application because they don’t want pets in the building then that isn’t a case of discrimination.
There are some laws that hope to ensure discrimination doesn’t occur. Known as anti-discrimination laws, these laws prohibit businesses, employers, and other services from turning away individuals based on race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or age. When someone is treated unfairly due to any of these reasons, a discrimination lawsuit can be filed against the guilty party for suitable compensation for the damages endured.
Receiving Lawsuit Funding
Those who have been discriminated against seeking legal action often ask a wide range of questions regarding discrimination lawsuit loans and settlement advances. Listed below are some of the frequently reoccurring questions clients with discrimination cases ask us:
- “Can I get a lawsuit loan for my discrimination lawsuit?”
- “Where do I get pre-settlement funding for my discrimination lawsuit?”
- “How can I receive a cash advance on my discrimination case?”
To determine whether or not you can apply for a lawsuit loan for your discrimination lawsuit you define the specific details of your discrimination case. You must also discern whether or not you have borrowed from another lawsuit company. To answer the first question, yes, you can get a lawsuit loan or advance for your discrimination lawsuit. There are some factors that can determine the amount of your loan or advance, and it is in your best interest to reach out to one of our consultants to discuss your case in detail.
To receive a cash advance from us all you have to do is follow these three simple steps:
- Step One: Contact our offices, and we’ll ask you specific questions regarding your case, including the name and contact information of your attorney. We then will ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
- Step Two: Once we have a copy of your file we then review your case records, which includes copies of the police report, medical documentations, and correspondence with insurance companies. We will then qualify your loan request within 24 hours.
- Step Three: We send you the cash immediately via Paypal, FedEx, or through a wire cash transfer. You can also pick up the funds from one of our many locations.
The loan or advance amount that a client can qualify for relies on the potential settlement amount of your case. However, to determine the value of your case, you must first define several significant factors, all of which are bulleted below:
- The type and severity of the injuries
- The medical expenses and rehabilitation needed
- A portion of economic losses (includes loss of income, and loss of future wages)
- Application of punitive damages (punitive damages are intended to punish an at-fault party and to deter them from taking further harmful or reckless action)
- The degree of fault attributed to the at-fault party
- The insurance policy coverage limits of an at-fault party
Why Choose Zeus Legal Funding
Some lawsuit funding companies can provide you with the cash you need to file and settle your discrimination case properly. However, there are multiple reasons as to why we believe we can be the best choice for you:
- Our services are always available. Our offices are open for contact 24 hours a day, seven days a weak, meaning in an emergency situation, we can help you get the cash you need, day or night.
- We can get you the funds you need right away. We can get the cash you need for your suit in under 24 hours from the time you contact our offices
- We have competitive rates, and as direct lenders can provide you with prices that you won’t be able to find anywhere else
- We don’t have any upfront fees or cost. Our clients don’t pay a dime until they are qualified for our services
- You don’t have to pay us back anything if your case doesn’t settle, guaranteed
- We don’t perform background checks on our clients nor do we request employment history records or credit checks. The qualification process for your loan is based solely on the potential viability and value of your case.
- We make an added effort to provide all of our customers with the highest level of customer service. Our goal is to, “Treat every individual with the respect and dignity they deserve and to make sure they are funded as quickly and efficiently as possible,”
Feel as though you may be out of range for our services? Don’t worry, we are a mainly online based company, meaning we can provide you with the service you need no matter where in California you reside. That includes cities like Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Oakland, Fresno, San Jose, Riverside, and Long Beach.
Contact Zeus Legal Funding Today
Discrimination lawsuits can take a long time to settle finally, and it could take some time before a victim or plaintiff receives the funds they disputed for in their bank account. Pre-settlement Funding and lawsuit loans are often the only way victims can effectively gain assistance while they wait to receive the monetary compensation owed to them. If you find yourself in need of a lawsuit loan, or pre-settlement funding Zeus Legal Funding is here to help. At Zeus, our loans are risk-free, meaning our clients don’t have to pay back the money that they borrowed. If you have any further questions or would like to get your application process started, please feel free to contact us by phone and fill out our online application. We will always be available for you any time of the day or night.