Workers Compensation Lawsuit Loans – Cash Advance
Millions of employees in the United States experience injuries at work. Workers compensation benefits are charged with providing injured employees with the financial recovery for the damages suffered. However, work compensation claim can take many years to settle leaving individuals in egregious financial hardship. But there is another way. If you have an active work-compensation case you may be able to qualify for a cash advance before your case has settled in the court of law.
Below you will find important information regarding obtaining a pre-settlement advance on your workplace injury case. If you have any further information please feel free to contact our offices. We are available for your assistance 24 hours per day – 7 days a week.
Common Workplace Injuries
Some of the most common injuries as your place of work include the following…
- Neck and Back injuries – due to lifting of heavy objects, auto accidents and falls
- Burn injuries – this can take place in restaurants, manufacturing plants and construction sited
- Respiratory ailments – due to exposure to toxic chemicals, fumes and smoke
- Broken limbs – fractures to the arm, facial fractures, leg fractures
- Hand and wrist injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Construction site accident
- Highway and roadway work accidents
- Acts of assault and battery at the workplace
- Acts of sexual assault
- Chemical exposure resulting in the development of cancer
- Head injuries – concussions, traumatic brain injuries, fractures to the skull
- Facial injuries – cuts and lacerations resulting in scarring and facial disfigurement and discoloration.
- Tinnitus – and other damage the ears and loss of hearing.
- Ligament damage to the knees and shoulder.
- Pulmonary and respiratory ailments.
- Machinery accidents resulting in degloving injuries
- Nerve damage – Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Getting the Cash You Need in Under 24 Hours
We are able to get you the cash you need in a fastest amount of time possible by using our three step process…
Step One: We ask you some brief questions regarding your claim and ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
Step Two: We review your file, determine the potential value of your claim and qualify you for your loan request.
Step Three: We then send you the cash you need in less than 24 hours.
Why Choose – Easy Hassle Free Process
Our goal is to provide you with the fastest service possible so that you can get the cash you need. Below are some reasons which separate us from the rest.
- We can get you the cash you need in less than 24 hours.
- We are available to assist you in getting an advance 24 hours per day 7 days a week including weekends and major holidays.
- We do not charge any upfront fees for our advances.
- We do not perform any credit checks and background checks.
- You will never have to pay us back if you do not win your case in the court of law.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our offices.