Auto accidents, injuries at works and industrial accidents result in harm thousands of victims each year. Such injuries can lead to individuals falling into severe financial issues. Victims often do not have the means to pay for their mounting medical and hospital bills and are not able to work because of their injuries. This forces the victim to either file for bankruptcy or attempt to settle out their claims against the at fault party. However there is another way. You are able to seek out a advance on your personal injury lawsuit before the case has settled in the court of law.
Zeus Funding – Case Cash Advance Company
We are a pre-settlement lawsuit funding company dedicated to providing with the financial help they need. We are able to provide victims with immediate cash within 24 hours. We have a streamlined three step process to get you the funding you need.
Step Number One: You make contact with us, and then we ask you some brief questions regarding your case and then ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
Step Number Two: Once we have received a copy of your file we will review it and qualify you for the amount you have requested.
Step Number Three: We send you the cash you need as fast as possible.
If you have any further questions on how our three step process works please feel free to contact our offices. We are always available 24 hours per day –
Civil and Personal Injury Case We Fund
Some of the most common civil and personal injury cases we fund include the following.
- Auto accidents
- Slip and Fall and trip and falls
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Industrial accidents
- Coal mining accident
- Toxic chemical injuries
- Environmental health injuries
- Asbestos cancer and mesothelioma exposure lawsuits
- Class action and mass tort claims
- Big rig truck accidents
- Workers compensation benefit claims
- Amputation and brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Mining site accidents
- Industrial and environmental runoff injuries
- Railway accidents
- Public Transport related accidents
Places in West Virginia We Can Serve: As a primarily online based enterprise we are able to provide our service across the state including the following communities.
- Oak Hill
- Point Pleasant
- South Charleston
How Much Money Can I Borrow on My Case: We are able to provide you with a wide range of cash options anywhere from as little as $500 dollars to as much as $1000,000 dollars. The amount of money you can receive as an advance is of course based on the potential value of your current active lawsuit. The value of a potential lawsuit settlement or jury verdict is predicated on several significant factors. Some of the most common include the following…
- The specific type of injury you suffered.
- The body parts that were injured.
- Future injuries and damages caused by exposure to the risk.
- Present and future medical bills and treatment costs.
- Present and future loss of income due to the injuries suffered.
- Availability for punitive damages: Punitive damages can we awarded by courts when the at fault party acts with the intent to cause harm or acts in reckless disregard for the life and health of others.
- Availability of insurance: For example in the state of West Virginia the minimum policy limits on a motorized vehicle is $20,000 per individual and $40,000 overall. However commercial policies offer much higher policy limits.
6 Reasons to Choose Us As Your Funding Partner: There are many other options for you to choose from as a source of financial assistance in a time of need. If you have an active personal injury or civil based lawsuit we can be the right choice for you base on the reasons below…
- We are available for you 24 hours per day 7 days out of the week. No matter what.
- We can get you the cash you need in less than one day.
- We have a non-recourse loan. This means that you do not have to pay us a single penny if your case does not settle in the court of law.
- We have no upfront costs. This means that you do not have to pay us anything upfront in order to receive a lien.
- We are customer service oriented: Our customer needs are always paramount. We live by the philosophy, “treat every client like they are your kin and give them the respect and attention they need no matter what”.
- We do not conduct any background checks, credit checks, or employment records in order to provide you with the loan you have requested.
Service Available for you: If you have any further questions or to see if you qualify for a loan please feel free to contact out offices. We are available for you all day every day no matter what.