Victims of harm in the commonwealth of Virginia have the right to receive financial compensation for the damages suffered via the filing of a civil lawsuit. However, personal injury cases can take months or years to settle leaving victims in economically challenging situations. Many may not have the cash reserves in their savings to pay for their basic necessities, many others suffer emergency requiring immediate cash, while others are unable to work because of their injuries. For those people there is a way to get cash.
Lawsuit Pre-Settlement Funding Company Here for You
We are a funding company dedicated to providing our customers with the cash they need in their pockets as quickly as possible with the competitive rates. We have an advanced and highly streamlined system to guarantee the highest levels of customer ease and satisfaction during the qualification process. Here is how it works.
STEP ONE: You contact us online or by phone. One our account managers will contact you and ask you a brief set of questions. We then request a copy of your file from your attorney.
STEP TWO: Once we receive a copy of your file from your attorney our loan qualification specialist will implement a full review within 24 hours.
STEP THREE: As soon as we have approved you for your loan we make contact and send you the cash.
Cities and Communities in the Commonwealth We Serve
We are able to serve individuals seeking a cash advance across the state including the following..
- Alexandria Arlington and northern Virginia vicinity
- Richmond and Petersburg
- Chesapeake Bay communities
- Virginia Beach
- Newport News
Cases We Fund
Our funding company is able to provide cash advances on many different personal injury and civil cases. Below is a list of some of the cases we fund.
- Motorcycle accidents
- Big Rig Truck and 18-Wheeler accidents
- Car Accidents
- Uber Lyft and Rideshare Passenger and Driver injuries
- Slip and Falls
- Premises liability claims
- Dog Bites
- Acts of violence
- Assault and Battery Claims
- Police brutality claims
- Mass transit accidents
- Aviation related injuries
- Injuries in the workplace
- Workmans compensation benefit claims
- Boating accidents
- Cruise ship injuries and accidents
- Mass Torts
- Defective consumer products
- Defective pharmaceutical products and medical devices
- Class action lawsuits
- Wrongful Death
- Employment discrimination claims
- Racial discrimination lawsuit
- Wrongful termination lawsuits
How Much Money Can I Borrow on my Case
We are able advance from as little as $500 to $100,000. The amount of money you can borrow on your case is fully dependent the potential value and viability of your claim. The value of a lawsuit Is based on factors that are unique to every cases. Some of the most important factors in determining the value of a personal injury lawsuit include the following.
- The injuries you have suffered including their extent and severity.
- Other damages including loss of wages and future loss if income.
- Medical costs associated with the injuries.
- Availability for Punitive damages awards: Punitive damages can be awarded in cases where the defendant acted intentionally or in reckless disregard for human life.
- The percentage of fault that can be attributed to the parties involved in the incident.
- Availability of insurance coverage and the limits to the coverage’s.
- The attorney or law firm that is providing you with your legal representation in the matter.
Choosing the Right Funding Partner
Before you take out a cash advance on your case there are two important decisions you need to analyze. (1) Should you take out a cash advance on your case, and (2) Which lending partner you should choose?
- Advantage and disadvantages to taking out a cash advance: Before you take out an advance you need to go through its pros and cons and make sure this is the right choice to make. The main disadvantage is that once the case settles you will have to pay back not only the principle of the loan but also any accrued interest. The main advantage is that the many you get will help you financially survive until there is a successful resolution of your case; this can allow your attorney to have greater leverage with respect to your case since you will no longer be in a position where you need to settle out the case because of a need for the financial windfall.
- Which Company you should choose: There are many companies offering individuals who have active personal injury claims with pre-settlement cash advances. We believe we can be the right choice for you because of the following reasons.
- We offer around the clock services. You never know when an emergency situation may strike requiring you to have cash in your pocket immediately. That is why we offer services all day and night including weekends and major holiday.
- No Win Non Recourse Advances: You will not have to pay us a single penny if there is no resolution of your case guaranteed.
- No upfront costs of fees associated with advances provide to our customers.
- Most competitive rates in the industry.
- No background checks needed. The amount of money we provide you is solely based on the potential value and viability of your case.
Easy, fast and no hassle application process. We can get you the cash you need in 24 hours.
Further Information: If you have any further questions or if you like to get started please feel free to contact us. We are available to assist you in any way we can 24 hours per day all day.