North Carolina Lawsuit Loans
In North Carolina victims of harm caused by the negligent or harmful actions of others are entitle to compensation for all damages suffered via the filing of a civil lawsuit for damages. However the legal process often takes month or even years to resolve. With mounting medical bills and the inability to find an occupation because of injuries many victims are left in economically troubled waters. But there is a way out.
Pre-settlement Lawsuit Funding
Our company is dedicated to providing individuals with active civil claims and lawsuits with the financial help they need to bridge over the rising water of mounting bills and debt. Our dedicated staff will guide you through the funding process and get you the cash you need within 24 hours. If you have any further questions after reading this article please feel free to contact our offices we are available any time of day or night 24/7.
Cities and communities we serve
We are able to provide our services to customers across the state including the following communities.
- Charlotte and surrounding suburbs
- Raleigh region including Durham Cary and Chapel Hill
- Wilmington and south east North Carolina
- Greensboro including Winston Salem, High Point, Lexington
How the Process Works
Our company is committed to providing our customers with the highest possible advance in the fastest time possible. How do we achieve this task? We have a simple, easy and streamlined three step process that does away with all the worries and hardship to getting funding.
Step One: Contact us and we ask you a few questions regarding your case. We next contact your attorney and ask them to send over a copy of your file.
Step Two: Once we have received your file we will assess the potential value and viability of your case and use our analysis to qualify you for the amount of money you are asking to borrow.
Step Three: We send you the cash you need within 24 hours from the start of the process. Day or night weekends or holidays we are able to help because we understand that a financial emergency can strike any time.
Types of Case We Can Fund
We generally fund personal injury cases a list of the types of personal injury case we fund include the following.
- Can and Auto Accidents
- Truck and 18 wheeler big rig accidents
- Motorcycle rider injuries
- Slip and falls
- Trip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability Claims
- Broke bone and spinal cord injury lawsuits
- Back injuries
- Brain injuries including NFL Concussion lawsuits
- Toxic Torts
- Construction and Industrial accidents
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Workers Compensation Benefits
- Sexual assault and battery
- Assault and battery
- Police brutality
We are also able to review no personal injury claims and determine whether your case qualifies for an advance. Some of those cases include, wrongful termination claims, whistleblower lawsuits, mass torts, defective products, defective medical devices, sexual harassment, sex based workplace discrimination benefits.
This is only a partial list. If the type of case you have does not show up on our list please feel free to contact us to see if you qualify.
How Much Can Be Borrowed – Qualification of your Advance
We are able to qualify your advance within 24 hours. The amount of money you can borrow depends solely on the potential viability of your case. The viability of bases on several important factors that is unique to each and every case. Below is a list of some of the most important factors in determining the potential dollar amount you are able to qualify for.
- The severity of your injuries.
- The medical costs current and future associated with the injuries you have suffered.
- The potential loss of income and future lost wages due to your injuries and future disability associated with your injuries.
- Other losses which can include emotional trauma, property damage or loss and loss of consortium.
- Insurance coverage that can be made available. For example auto insurance coverage minimum policy limits in the state of Virginia is $25,000 per injured party. However there are insurance policies which can be many times higher. For example commercial vehicles and trucks can carry insurance policy in excess of one million dollars.
- The percentage of liability attributed to the at fault party.
- The attorney or law firm that is providing you with legal representation.
Why Many Have Chosen Us
There are many options for you to select the right lending partner. We believe we can be the right choice for you because of several reasons. (1) We have a non resource guarantee meaning that you will not have to pay us back if your case does not settle in your favor. (2) We have a streamlined process that will get you the cash you need as fast as possible; usually we can fund within 24 hours. (3) There are no credit or background checks needed; the qualifications for a loan are dependent on your case. (4) We are always open; we understand that an emergency where you will need cash immediately can take place any time of day or night; that is why we will be open providing the helping hand you need to get through your current difficulties. (5) Low rates: We offer some of the lowest rates in the industry. We can beat any rate offered by another loan company.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about our services or if you’d like to get started with the funding process, please call us or send us a message through our online contact form.