New York Lawsuit Loans
Victims of injury due to the negligent or wrongful actions of others have the right to seek recovery from the at fault party vial the filing of a civil lawsuit in the court of law. However lawsuits are timely resulting in cases taking many months or even years following an injury to settle. Unfortunately many victims cannot bear the financial burden of waiting for the settlement to take place. Many are may be forced into defaulting on their loans, having their vehicle repossessed, losing their jobs because of a lack of transportation, loss of their homes due to foreclosure. However there is a way out; you have a right to receive an advance on your case. We offer lawsuit loans in New York at affordable rates, with excellent customer service and risk-free funding.
If you have any further questions regarding a possible cash advance on your active personal injury lawsuit please feel free to contact us. We are available all day every day 24/7 including weekends and all major holidays.
What We Can Do to Help
Zeus Legal Funding is a pre-settlement funding company with the goal providing victims with active lawsuits with a cash advance on their case before their case has come to a successful resolution. In most situations we are able to get you the cash you need in as little as 24 hours using our automated and advances three step process..
Step Number One: When you contact us by phone or online one of our team members will reach out and ask you a brief set of questions regarding your case and ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
Step Number Two: Once we have received the copy out team will review and qualify your loan request. Once we have all the documents at our disposal we are able to qualify your loan within 24 hours using our advance algorithm.
Step Number Three: Once the approval has been submitted our staff our staff will get you the cash you need ASAP, no matter where you are and what time of day, night or weekend.
Areas in New York We Serve
As a primarily online based lending company we are able to service customers from across the state including the following communities…
- New York city metropolitan region – Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn
- Long Island communities – including Hempstead, Hicksville, Huntington, Brentwood.
- Albany, Troy and Schenectady
- Upstate New York Communities
- New Rochelle
- White Plains
List of some of the most common cases and lawsuits we can fund
We are able to finance various types of personal injury and civil cases across the state including the following.
- Auto accidents
- Wrongful Death of a Family member lawsuits
- Taxi-cab and Uber, Lytft and rideshare accidents
- Slip and fall and well as trip and fall accidents
- Traumatic brain injury claims
- Spinal cord injury and surgery claims
- Mass torts and class action lawsuits
- Industrial and construction accidents
- Workers compensation benefit claims
- Risperdal gynecomastia claims
- Defective drugs and defective surgical devices
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Medical malpractice lawsuits – failure to diagnose, surgical mistakes and prescription errors
- Pedestrian and bicycle rider injury cases
- Motorcycle accident claims
- Truck and 18-Wheeler big –rig crashes
- Asbestos cancer litigation
- Police brutality and wrongful arrest claims
- Assault and battery lawsuits
- Drunk driving accident claims
- Hit and run accident claims
- Sex and Age based discrimination lawsuits
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Black ice falls – premises liability lawsuits
- Mesothelioma cancer cases
- Subway accident lawsuits – public transportation claims
- LGBT rights in the workplace claims
- Tinnitus and hearing loss claims
- Ocular eye injury lawsuits
How Much Can I Borrow – Cash Advance Amount Available
The amount of money available for a cash advance is based on several factors of your active case. Every case is unique with different range of factors, however generally some of the most common factors which can play a significant role in determining the value of your case include the following.
- The specific injuries you have suffered and the medical documentation of those injuries.
- The medical costs associated with the care and treatment of the injuries suffered.
- The level of economic damages you have suffered – this includes lost wages, transportation costs and future cost of medical treatment associated with the injuries suffered.
- Availability for punitive damage awards: Generally punitive damages are awarded when eh defendant in the case acts with the intent to cause harm (for example; assault and battery. Sexual assault and other acts of violence) or act with reckless disregard for others safety (example; drunk driving, hit-and-run accidents).
- The insurance coverage available.
- Whether you have taken out any cash advances previous to this request.
- The attorney and or law firm that is representing you on this case.
Why Many Others Choose Us
Below are several reason why many decide to choose us as their case cash funding partner.
- You will never have to pay us back a single penny if there is no settlement of your case. We guarantee it.
- You will not have to pay any out of pocket fees or expense until your case settles. We guarantee it.
- You can reach out to us any time you need us. We are available 24/7 including weekends and holidays. We guarantee it.
- We never conduct a credit check a background check or employment history to qualify your loan. We guarantee it.
- We are will get you the cash you need in under 24 hours.
- Respect: We live by the principle of respect. We treat each and every potential customer with the respect and dignity they deserve no matter what.
Interest Tidbits About New York
When most people think of New York, New York City immediately comes to mind. The most populated and popular city in the United States is home to more than eight million people and a bustling hub of banking and finances, entertainment, fashion, and culture known around the world. New York City hosts close to 40% of the population of New York State. The New York Stock Exchange is the beating heart of the American economy, and Broadway houses the finest theater performances in the world. World famous museums also exist in the city. New York City is a loud, crowded, brilliant melting pot of tourists, recent immigrants, and eager young professionals looking for a shot at making their dreams come true, all mixing in with families who have lived in the city’s five boroughs for generations. New York City is home to the largest Jewish population outside of Israel, as well as large numbers of immigrants and diverse Americans with roots in countries all over the world. This diverse mix makes New York truly a “global city.” Over eight hundred different languages can be heard on the streets of the city, more than in any other city in the world. The Statue of Liberty stands in New York Harbor, welcoming all to New York and to the United States as a whole.
But New York City is only one small part of the much larger New York state. An additional eleven million people live outside of the city, giving the state a total population of nearly twenty million, making it the fourth most populated state in the nation. Because of the large influx of new people into New York City each year, the population of New York City is growing, although more people tend to leave the upstate region of the state than remain. About 92% of New York’s population lives in an urban area, either New York City or one of the smaller cities upstate. The rest of New York is composed of those scattered smaller cities, small towns, and some rural stretches of farmland. Other cities of note include Corning, famous for its glassworks, and Rochester, the home of the Kodak film company. New York, whether the city or the state as a whole, is a cultural hub. The High Falls Film Festival in Rochester screens award-winning short films made by up-and-coming independent filmmakers each year. Cities in upstate New York contribute to technology and medical research at companies such as IBM, Bausch & Lomb, and Xerox. These in-demand industries often partner with local universities to recruit highly educated talent. Cornell, the University of Rochester, and Rochester Institute of Technology are all located in upstate New York. People looking to escape the fast pace and crowded streets of New York City can head upstate to visit Lake Erie or Lake Ontario. The far northern section of New York state borders Canada, and many thousands of visitors come each year to visit Niagara Falls, which straddles both nations. The Finger Lakes region of New York produces an abundant amount of wine, and upstate New York is known for the dozens of varieties of apples that can be harvested there every fall. New York is also home to Adirondack Park, the largest state park in the entire United States. In terms of climate, New York State has four seasons which are all characterized by relatively humid weather. This humidity contributes to a muggy heat in the summers and allows for significant snowfall in the winters. Winter in New York gets both very cold and very icy, and “lake effect” snow is common in the western part of the state. Statewide, both fall and spring are characterized by regular rainfall.
The capital of New York is Albany. The city is home to about a million people and is a strong cultural and economic force in its own right. Several major banking and energy companies, including American Express and Verizon, have their headquarters in Albany. Albany is located on the Hudson River, and was the original start point of the Erie Canal, which was built in the 1820s to connect New York City to the Great Lakes. Dozens of New York’s state parks are located alongside the Canal. Albany dates back to the days of the original British colonies, and is one of the nation’s oldest cities. Albany International Airport was the first municipal airport in the United States when it first opened on an old polo field in 1908. There are over two hundred colleges and universities in New York State, many of which have been ranked among the best in the world. Despite its population, New York uses less energy and generates less greenhouse gas emissions than residents of all but four other states. The high-density living arrangements of New York City, relative lack of car ownership among residents, and regular usage of public transportation options help to reduce each person’s individual carbon footprint. Nearly four percent of New York State’s population identifies as queer or LGBT. New York City has the largest transgender population of any city in the United States. Same-sex marriage has been legal in New York since 2011. Upstate New York, once the home of the Kodak Film Company, is now making a name for itself as a hub for post-production work on films and video games. Tax credits offered to filmmakers for filming in the state are now also being offered to these editing and effects companies. New York is the only state that touches both the Atlantic Ocean and the Great Lakes. The mountainous areas of New York host more ski resorts than any other state in the Northeast. The death penalty is illegal in New York, and no one has been executed in the state since 1963. Capital punishment is a possible sentence in some crimes that are persecuted federally. There are twice as many registered Democrats in New York as Republicans, or any other political party. Barack Obama carried the state by over twenty-five percentage points in both elections in which he was running. Current Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton served as Senator from New York for eight years prior to becoming Secretary of State.
Free Cash Advance Qualification
If you have any further questions or you would like to qualify for a cash advance from us please feel free to contact our offices. Our friendly staff are always happy to hear from you and ready to provide you with the excellent service that will make you happy.