Victims of injury due to the negligent or wrongful actions of others have the right to seek recovery from the at fault party vial the filing of a civil lawsuit in the court of law. However lawsuits are timely resulting in cases taking many months or even years following an injury to settle. Unfortunately many victims cannot bear the financial burden of waiting for the settlement to take place. Many are may be forced into defaulting on their loans, having their vehicle repossessed, losing their jobs because of a lack of transportation, loss of their homes due to foreclosure. However there is a way out; you have a right to receive an advance on your case.
If you have any further questions regarding a possible cash advance on your active personal injury lawsuit please feel free to contact us. We are available all day every day 24/7 including weekends and all major holidays.
What We Can Do to Help
Zeus Legal Funding is a pre-settlement funding company with the goal providing victims with active lawsuits with a cash advance on their case before their case has come to a successful resolution. In most situations we are able to get you the cash you need in as little as 24 hours using our automated and advances three step process..
Step Number One: When you contact us by phone or online one of our team members will reach out and ask you a brief set of questions regarding your case and ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
Step Number Two: Once we have received the copy out team will review and qualify your loan request. Once we have all the documents at our disposal we are able to qualify your loan within 24 hours using our advance algorithm.
Step Number Three: Once the approval has been submitted our staff our staff will get you the cash you need ASAP, no matter where you are and what time of day, night or weekend.
Areas in New York We Serve
As a primarily online based lending company we are able to service customers from across the state including the following communities…
- New York city metropolitan region – Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn
- Long Island communities – including Hempstead, Hicksville, Huntington, Brentwood.
- Albany, Troy and Schenectady
- Upstate New York Communities
- New Rochelle
- White Plains
List of some of the most common cases and lawsuits we can fund: We are able to finance various types of personal injury and civil cases across the state including the following.
- Auto accidents
- Wrongful Death of a Family member lawsuits
- Taxi-cab and Uber, Lytft and rideshare accidents
- Slip and fall and well as trip and fall accidents
- Traumatic brain injury claims
- Spinal cord injury and surgery claims
- Mass torts and class action lawsuits
- Industrial and construction accidents
- Workers compensation benefit claims
- Risperdal gynecomastia claims
- Defective drugs and defective surgical devices
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Medical malpractice lawsuits – failure to diagnose, surgical mistakes and prescription errors
- Pedestrian and bicycle rider injury cases
- Motorcycle accident claims
- Truck and 18-Wheeler big –rig crashes
- Asbestos cancer litigation
- Police brutality and wrongful arrest claims
- Assault and battery lawsuits
- Drunk driving accident claims
- Hit and run accident claims
- Sex and Age based discrimination lawsuits
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Black ice falls – premises liability lawsuits
- Mesothelioma cancer cases
- Subway accident lawsuits – public transportation claims
- LGBT rights in the workplace claims
- Tinnitus and hearing loss claims
- Ocular eye injury lawsuits
How Much Can I Borrow – Cash Advance Amount Available
The amount of money available for a cash advance is based on several factors of your active case. Every case is unique with different range of factors, however generally some of the most common factors which can play a significant role in determining the value of your case include the following…
- The specific injuries you have suffered and the medical documentation of those injuries.
- The medical costs associated with the care and treatment of the injuries suffered.
- The level of economic damages you have suffered – this includes lost wages, transportation costs and future cost of medical treatment associated with the injuries suffered.
- Availability for punitive damage awards: Generally punitive damages are awarded when eh defendant in the case acts with the intent to cause harm (for example; assault and battery. Sexual assault and other acts of violence) or act with reckless disregard for others safety (example; drunk driving, hit-and-run accidents).
- The insurance coverage available.
- Whether you have taken out any cash advances previous to this request.
- The attorney and or law firm that is representing you on this case.
Why Many Others Choose Us
Below are several reason why many decide to choose us as their case cash funding partner.
- You will never have to pay us back a single penny if there is no settlement of your case. We guarantee it.
- You will not have to pay any out of pocket fees or expense until your case settles. We guarantee it.
- You can reach out to us any time you need us. We are available 24/7 including weekends and holidays. We guarantee it.
- We never conduct a credit check a background check or employment history to qualify your loan. We guarantee it.
- We are will get you the cash you need in under 24 hours.
- Respect: We live by the principle of respect. We treat each and every potential customer with the respect and dignity they deserve no matter what.
Free Cash Advance Qualification: If you have any further questions or you would like to qualify for a cash advance from us please feel free to contact our offices.