Victims of harm due to the negligent or wrongful acts of others have a right to seek compensation for their losses via the filing of a civil lawsuit. Many do in fact choose this option; however a lawsuit can be timely process taking months if not years to resolve. Unfortunately due to mounting bills and lost wages due to the inability to work many are not able to withstand the financial stresses placed on their lives until their claim settle. You are able to seek a pre-settlement payout on your cases but contact Zeus Legal Funding.
Who We Are
Zeus Legal Funding is a pre-settlement case cash advance company dedicated to providing victims of harm with the cash they need before their case has settled in the court of law. We offer the most streamlined qualification process so that you can get the cash you need in the quickest possible fashion. We serve customers from across New Mexico including the following cities and communities.
- Albuquerque and surrounding metropolitan communities
- Las Cruses
- Rio Rancho
- Santa Fe
- South Valley
What is the Process of Getting an Advance on My Cases
We use a simple three step process to get you the can you need as fast as possible.
Ste 1: You make contact with us and we ask you a few brief questions regarding your case including the attorney and or law firm that is presenting you in this matter. We ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
Step 2: We review your file and determine whether you qualify for the loan you requested. We make sure the review process takes no longer than 12 to 24 hours.
Step 3: We send you the cash you need no matter what time of day or night.
What is the Maximum Loan Amount I Can Borrow on My Case
The amount of money you are able to borrow is exclusively based on the potential settlement likely in your case. There are several factors which can play a significant role in determining the potential value of your case.
- Diagnosis of the injuries you have suffered.
- Cost of medical treatment associated with the injuries you have suffered.
- Cost if future medical and rehabilitation cases.
- Whether punitive damages can be awarded to the plaintiff.
- Availability of insurance coverage at the time of the accident.
- The apportionment of fault attributed to the defendant
Most Common Injury Cases We Can Fund
We are able to provide funding in numerous personal injury cases. Some of the most common include the following.
- Auto accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Truck and 18-wheeler big rig accidents
- Motorcycle rider injuries
- Premises liability claims
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Trip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Surgical Errors
- Burn injuries
- Recreational injuries
- Assault and Battery
- Sexual abuse and assault in schools
- Student Injuries
- Bus and public transportation related accidents
Other Case We Can Fund: Some of the other cases we are able to fund include the following. Note: This is only a partial list, if your case type is not on the list you may still be able to qualify by calling and telling us about your case.
- Toxic torts
- Elder Abuse and Nursing home injury and neglect claims
- Mesothelioma cancer and Asbestos claims
- Mass torts
- Defective products
- Defective medical devices
- Class action claims
- Workers compensation benefits
- Workplace injury lawsuits
- Employment discrimination cases
- Wrongful termination of employee
- Races based discrimination
- Misclassification of employees
Why Others Have Chose Us
There can be many options to choose from with respect to a pre-settlement cash company. We believe that we are the right choice for many such individuals. Below are 7 reasons that differentiate us from the rest.
- 24/7 Availability: An emergency situation where you need money in your pocket can take place at the most inopportune times. That is why for your convenience we will be available to assist you 24 hours per day 7 days a week including all major holidays. A crisis never sleeps so we don’t either.
- Fast Qualification process: We are able to review the file and get you the cash you need within 24 hours no matter what.
- Low Rates: As a direct lender we are able to set our own rates which means that we can match any other rates in the market.
- Non Recourse Advances: You do not have to pay us back a single penny if there is no successful resolution of your case.
- No background checks: The qualification and review process of your case is based solely on the value and viability of your lawsuit.
- No upfront costs or fees associated with out advances.
- The basic principle of our company: Treat every single client with the respect and dignity they deserve to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Further Information: if you have any further information or would like to start the qualification process for a cash advance on your lawsuit please feel free to contact our offices. We are always available for you 24 hours per day and seven days out of the week.