Victims of harm are entitled to recovery for all their losses. However recovery vial the filing of a personal injury or civil bases lawsuit can take year to settle resulting in individuals suffering egregious financial harm. All too often victims are not able to work and have mounting medical bills and debt which they cannot pay for leaving them with one of two bad choices, (1) Settle their cases prematurely and receive pennies on the dollar, (2) File for bankruptcy.
But there is another choice. Plaintiffs of active cases are able to receive an advance on their case. We are a pre-settlement advance company able to provide you with the cash you need so that you are able to stave off settling your case too early or going deeper into financial turmoil.
How We Can Help: We are able to rapidly get you the cash you need in less than 24 hours by implementing our three step qualification system.
- Step Number One: Once you contact us we ask you brief questions regarding your case and then ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
- Step Number Two: We review your file and determine whether you qualify for the advance amount you have requested.
- Step Number Three: We send you the cash you need in under 24 hours.
Towns Cities and Communities we serve
We are able to provide our funding and pre-settlement financing services across the state including the following communities…
- Kansas City
- Independence and East Independence
- Lee’s Summit
- Jefferson City
- Maryland Heights
Cases We Can Fund
We are able to fund many different types of personal injury and civil lawsuits. Some of the most common include the following.
- Car Accidents including Uber and Lyft Passenger injuries
- Truck and 18-wheeler big rig crashes
- Boating accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Trip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Animal Attacks
- Workplace injuries
- Workers Compensation
- Assault and battery claims
- Police brutality and unlawful arrest cases
- Sexual abuse and molestation cases
- Student injury claims
- Defective products
- Class action lawsuits and mass tort claim
- Wrongful termination
- Race based discrimination in the workplace
- Sex and LGBT rights discrimination in the workplace
- Age based discrimination
- Traumatic brain injuries claims including NFL concussion lawsuits
- Sports related injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Medical malpractice claims
- Surgical error claims including cosmetic surgery mistakes
- Failure to diagnose
- Asbestos cancer lawsuit
- Wrongful Death of a loved one and family member
- Mesothelioma lawsuits
- Toxic tort litigation
- Premises liability lawsuits
- Severe injuries
- Industrial accidents
- Facking and oil rig workers injuries
- Public transportation passenger injuries including buses and trains
Money that Can be Borrowed From Your Cases
One of the most common questions asked is the amount of money one can qualify for an advance on their active civil bases lawsuit. The amount of money you can receive is bases solely on the potential recovery you can receive on your cases. The value is predicated on several factors unique to every case. Some of the most important factors include the following.
- The level, degree and type of injuries and or damages you have suffered.
- The economic losses attached to those injuries; this can include all medical and hospitalization costs, costs of future medical and rehabilitation care, loss of income, and future loss of income.
- Availability of punitive damages: In many cases courts will award punitive damages when then at fault party acted intentionally to cause harm or acted in reckless indifference or disregard for the life and health of others.
- The insurance coverage available: For example no commercial vehicles on the state must carry a minimum insurance coverage of $25,000 per person and $50,000 per incident. Commercial vehicles must carry a higher policy.
- The percentage of fault attributed to the at fault party.
We are able to provide advances for as little as $500 dollars to as much as $100,000 dollars. If you have any question on how much you can qualify for please feel free to contact our offices.
7 Reasons Many Choose Us as Their Funding Partner
Bellow are just seven reasons why we can be the right choice for you.
- We are always available for you; an emergency situation where you need cash right away can take place anytime. That is why for your convenience we are available 24 hours per day 7 days out of the week including nights and weekends.
- Fast Cash: We can get you the cash you need in less than 24 hours.
- Non-recourse guarantee: If you do not win your lawsuit you do not have to pay us back a single penny. Guaranteed.
- No background checks: we perform any credit checks, arrest record searches, or employment searches. The qualification process is bases only on your current active case.
- No upfront costs or fees guaranteed.
- Low rates: As direct lenders we are able to get you the cash you need at some of the lowest and most competitive rates in the industry.
- Our philosophy: Always treat clients with the respect and dignity they deserve. Treat them like your own kin.
Further Information: If you have any questions regarding whether you can qualify for a loan please feel free to contact our offices. We are available for you all day every day including nights weekends and all major national holidays.