What are the rights of victims of harm caused by the negligent or intentional acts of others? Victims have the right to seek out financial recovery for their losses via the filing of a personal injury or civil based lawsuit. However such cases can take months if not years to settle resulting in grievous financial harm for victims leaving them with little choice but to settle their case pennies on the dollar or file for bankruptcy. But there is another way; victims may have the right to seek out a cash advance on their case.
We are a legal funding company dedicated to getting you the cash you need as fast as possible by using streamlined three step method.
Step Number One: We ask you for some information regarding your case and ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
Step Number Two: We review your file and determine whether you can qualify for an advance.
Ste Number Three: We get you the cash you need within 24 hours.
Cities and Communities Served: We are a primarily online based pre-settlement lawsuit finance company. As such we are able to assist individuals with their lending and borrowing needs from across the state including the following cities.
- Mississippi delta region
- Gust coast communities
- Olive Branch
- Holly Springs
Types of Cases We Can Fund
There are numerous types of civil and accident cases we are able to fund in Mississippi. Some of the most common include the following.
- Car Accidents including Uber and Lyft passenger injuries
- Off shore oil rig worker injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Railway accident
- Bus and public transportation accidents
- Truck and commercial vehicle accident
- Product liability cases
- Wrongful Death of a loved one or family member cases
- 18 Wheeler big rig accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and Bicycle accidents
- Assault and battery
- Sexual assault and molestation
- Police brutality
- Casino accidents
- Slip and falls
- Workplace injuries
- Workers compensation
- Asbestos cancer
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful termination
- Insurance bad faith claims
- PB oil Spill claims
- NF Concussion and brain injury lawsuits
- Premises liability lawsuit
- Mass torts
- Class action claims
- Student injury claims
- Failure to diagnose a medical condition including cancer
- Risperdal claims
The Amount of Money Which Can be Borrowed
The amount we are able to advance is based solely on the potential value and viability of your case. There is never a need for any background checks or credit checks. The potential value of a case is based on several significant factors unique to every case. Some of the most important factors in determining your case value include the following…
- The types of injuries you have suffered: For example a multiple fracture to the leg is more severe and will likely result in a higher settlement than a bruised knee with no signs of a tear.
- The medical treatment associated with the injuries you have suffered.
- Any future medical or rehabilitation care associated with your injuries.
- Long term injuries and or disabilities resulting in loss of income and future loss of wages.
- The intentional of reckless conduct of the at fault party: If a defendant acted with the intent to cause harm or reckless indifference then the courts may award punitive damages which can significantly increase the potential settlement of your case.
- The degree of fault attributed to the defendant.
- The insurance coverage limits available.
The pros and cons of taking out an advance on your case
before you take out an advance you should first determine its advantages and disadvantages. Some of the advantages and dissadvantes are included below.
- Pros: The cash will allow you to take care of your mounting bills and debt.
- Pros: You and your attorney will be placed at a strategic advantage allowing you to wait longer and push for a larger settlement against the defendant.
- Cons: The rates that you will have to pay will eat into the settlement you receive.
Why Many Others Choose Us
There are many options you may have when selecting your pre-settlement cash advance partner. We can be the correct choice for you and here is why…
- We are always available for you: You can reach out to us all day every day – 24 hours per day and 7 days out of the week including all major holidays.
- We can get you the cash fast: We are able to get you the cash you need in as little as 24 hours.
- We have low rates: As direct lenders we are able to provide you with some of the lowest rates in the industry.
- No recourse Advance: If your case does not settle you will not have to pay us back a single penny. No matter what. This is a guarantee.
- No background checks and credit checks needed. The qualification and approval process is based exclusively on your current active case.
Request an Application Now: If you have any further questions or if you would like to learn more about the qualification process please feel free to contact us.