Every year thousands are injured or suffer financial harm as a result of the negligent, illegal or wrongful acts of others. In many instances victims are left in great financial difficultly resulting from mounting hospital and medical bills, vehicle repair cost, and the inability t work. Worst yet cases may take many months if not years to resolve or come to a favorable settlement. We offer individual who need a helping hand with pre-settlement advance on their case. Our teams of specialists are able to quickly review your case and provide you with cash in your pocket in as little as 24hours.
How Much Can I Borrow
The amount of money you are able to borrow is sole bases on you case; it’s potential value, it viability (whether it will be successfully settled by your attorney). Our company is able to provide funding as little as $500 to as much as $1000,000.
There are several factors that can determine these two criteria. A brief description of the most important factors is provide for you below.
- The severity of type of injuries you have suffered. For example a case where an individual lost a limb will have a higher value in comparison to an individual that has soft tissue injuries.
- The medical costs associated with the injuries suffered.
- Future medical costs and disability.
- Whether there was lost time at work, lost wages or future loss if income.
- Availability of insurance coverage and if so the amount of coverage available.
- Degree or percentage of fault attributes to the at fault defendants.
- Availability of punitive damaged: Punitive damages can be awarded if the at fault party acted with either the intent to cause harm or reckless indifference for the life and health of others. (i.e. acts of violence, sexual assault, drunk driving, hit and run accidents).
Types of Case We Fund
We can fund a multitude of differing personal injury, civil, employment and workers compensation cases across Minnesota. Below is a list of some of the cases we fund.
- Car Accidents
- Truck and 18-wheeler big rig accidents
- Motorcycle rider injuries
- But and Public transportation passenger injuries
- Defective products
- Mass torts and class action lawsuits
- Sexual assault and school injuries
- Dog bites and animal attack
- Police brutality claim
- Workers compensation benefit claim
- Spinal cord injuries and brain injuries
- School student injuries
- Falling objects
- Premises liability claims
- Pedestrian injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and falls and trip and fall claims
- Unsafe drug claim
- Defective medical devices
- Wrongful termination
- Sex bases discrimination claim
If the type of case you have is not on the list please contact us and let us know about your case. We may be able to help.
Is it a Good Idea to Borrow Money On my Case
Before you accept a cash advance you should always weigh its pros and cons. Below is a list of some advantages and disadvantages to borrowing on your case before there is a settlement.
- Pros – you will be able to pay off the debts that have been incurred including hospital bills, car bills and more.
- Pros – the financial relief will place your case in a strategically beneficial position allowing your attorney for hold off on settlement negotiations and force the hand of the other party.
- Cons: Interest rates can eat into the settlement you can receive.
- Cons: You can spend the money on unnecessary items sending you back into financial difficulty.
Why Others Have Chosen Us as Their Funding Partner
There are many choices out there for your funding and borrowing needs. We believe we can offer you the best choice and here is why…
- 100% Non Recourse Advance: You do not have to pay us a single penny until your case settles. If there is no settlement then you do not owe us.
- No upfront costs and fees.
- No background checks, credit report checks, and no need to show us your employment history.
- We offer some of the lowest rated in the industry.
- We offer advances up to $1000,000.00.
Cities in Minnesota We Can Provide Our Services
As an online based company we offer our services across the state including the cities of communities of…
- Coon Rapids
- Maple Grove
- Brooklyn Park
How it Works
There are three simple steps to getting the funding you need in as little as 24 hours.
Step 1: Contact us by phone or online. We will ask you several questions about your case and will make contact with your attorney and have them send over a copy of their file.
Step 2: Once we receive your file we will review your file and determine the amount of cash we are able to advance you.
Step 3: We will send you the cash within 24 hours.
Further Information: If you have any further questions regarding getting the advance you need please feel free to contact our offices. We are available for you 24 hours per day 7 days out of the week.