Every year thousands of individuals suffer injuries resulting from the negligent or intentionally harmful actions of others. Victims often suffer financial damage as well resulting from their inability to work and mounting hospital and medical bills. Unfortunately personal injury lawsuits for recovery your losses can take months if not years to settle resulting in compounding economic hardships that can take years to resolve. But there is help. You may qualify for a pre-settlement cash advance form us. Below is important information regarding how you can best apply so as to meet your financial responsibilities until your case has settled in court. If you have any further questions regarding cash advance settlement and loans on your case please feel free to contact our offices.
How Does the Lawsuit Funding Process Work
There are only three steps to getting funded in as little as 24 hours. Our company has instituted a streamlined and technology based algorithm which will expedite the process as much as possible so that you can get the cash you need as soon as possible. Here is our simple yet effective three step process.
Step One: You contact us by phone or online. We will then contact you and ask you some brief questions regarding your case. Afterwards we will request a copy of your file from your attorney.
Step Two: Once we have received a copy of your file we will use our sophisticated algorithm to determine the potential value and viability of your case and will present you with an offer of the amount you requested within 24hours.
Step Three: We get you the cash you need.
Cities and Communities in Michigan we Serve
Below is a list of some of the communities in the states of Michigan we serve.
- Detroit metropolitan area
- An Arbor
- Grand Rapids
- Upper Peninsula
- Saginaw Bay City Midland region
- Port Huron and Marysville
- Muskegon and Norton Shores
Benefits of Getting Pre-Settlement Cash Advances
There are many benefits and draw back to getting funding before your case has settled in the court of law. Below are some of the pros and cons of of getting the funding.
Pros: The pros are that you are able to get your bills paid and be placed on a more stable financial footing until your cases settled.
Pros: Being on a stable financial footing will allow you and your attorney to concentrate on maximizing the potential value of your case. You will not be forced into settlement by the defense side because of financial concerns over the length of potential litigation process.
Cons: Interests rates that a funding company applies to the dollar amount you requested can eat into the compensation you received on behalf of your damages. The best way to mitigate this con is to find a lending company with the lowest rates possible.
Why Others Choose Us
There are many options you may have for your cash advance needs. We believed we can provide you with the right choice. Below is some reasons we believe we are the right choice for you.
- Fast and easy funding – we have the fasted and most advance funding system. Allowing individuals the ability to get the financing they need in as little as 24 hours.
- No upfront fees – we do not charge you a single penny upfront.
- No Win Non Recourse Guarantee – if you do not win your case you do not owe us a single penny guaranteed.
- Lower rates – we offer the lowest possible rates.
- No background checks – we do not perform any background checks, no employment records and no credit reports. Our ability to egt you the funding you need is based solely on the value and viability of your case.
Determining the Amount We Are Able to Advance
We offer advances anywhere from $500 to $100,000. In order to determine the dollar amount we are able to finance is based on several significant factors germane to the case.
- The amount of bodily damage suffered by the individual requesting the advance.
- The dollar amount of hospital and medical records.
- The percentage of liability attributed to the at fault party.
- The availability of insurance coverage and if so the amount of coverage available. For example; commercial truck and fleet vans carry with them a commercial policy often in excess of a million dollars. While vehicles in Michigan can purchase insurance that have a $20,000.00 per person limit. Premises liability claims usually have a higher value because or the presence of commercial liability coverage or home owners’ coverage.
- The dollar amount of previous advances you have received on your case.
- The law firm and attorney that is representing on in your claim.
Case We Can Fund
There are many different types of cases we are able to fund from dog bites to commercial vehicle accidents. Below is a list of some of the most common cases we have been able to provide funding for.
- Motor Vehicle accidents – Truck accidents, motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian injuries – bicycle accidents
- Dog Bites
- Defective drugs and unsafe drugs
- Product liability claims
- Industrial accidents
- Oil rig injuries
- Boating accidents
- Railway and railroad accidents
- Toxic substances
- Police brutality
- Workers compensation
- Sexual abuse
- School injury and school sexual abuse
- Manufacturing plant accidents
- UAW claims
Further information: If you have any further information please feel free to contact us.