The people of the great state of Louisiana take great pride in hard work and self sufficiency. But what happens when we suffer injuries due to a tragic accidents or a defective product; what happens when our loved ones perish due to the negligent or intentional action of others. Many choose to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit; however resolution of such claims can take months if not years resulting in serious financial hardship for victims and their families.
What can be done to Help: Victims have the right to seek an advance on their personal injury case. We are an organization dedicate to providing cash advances to victims and their families so that they can withstand the financial difficulties which often correspond with severe injury claims. If you have any further questions regarding how you can be approved for a loan on your case feel free to contact us. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days out of the week.
Cases and Claims We Can Provide Funding For
We have been able to funded various personal injury and civil claims in the state of LA. Below is a list of some of the most common cases we fund. If your case description is not on the list contact us to learn if you qualify.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Crashes
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and motorcycle crashes
- Premises liability claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Slip and Fall and trip and fall injuries
- Dog Bites
- Of shore oil rig accident
- Industrial injury claims
- Construction accidents
- Defective products
- Pharmaceutical litigation
- Workers Compensation
- Assault and Battery Claims
- Police Brutality
- Sexual assault and violence
- School injuries and sexual misconduct of teachers
- Defective child toys and consumer products
- Railroad accidents and train derailments
- Bus and public transportation accidents
- Medical Malpractice – surgery errors
- Hotel accidents
- NFL concussion and brain injury litigation
- Civil rights claims
- Employment discrimination claims
How much of an Advance Can I Borrow
The amount of cash that is available for you to receive on your case is wholly dependent on several significant factors. Some of those factors in listed and described below. If you have any questions regarding the amount of money you can receive as an advance on your case feel free to contact our offices.
- The severity of the injuries you suffered from due to the accident.
- Documentation of your injuries via hospital records, therapy records, records from specialist in the field of injuries you suffered.
- Have you have already borrowed from your case: Whether you have taken out an advance previous to your loan request.
- The degree of fault that can be attributed to the at fault party. Presence of a police report or an incident report can play an important role in determining the percentage of liability.
- The law firm and attorney that is representing you.
Steps in Getting Funded – How to Borrow on Your Case
We understand that the process of getting an advance or a loan can be arduous and nerve racking. That is why we have instituted a streamlined system so as to make the process as fast and easy as possible. There are only three steps to getting the funding you need in as little as 24 hours.
Step One: Contact our offices. We will then conduct a brief intake on your case then contact your attorney as ask them so send over copy of your file.
Step Two: Once we receive the file we will review it within 24hours using our state of the art case evaluation system.
Step Three: We will get you the cash you need.
Communities we serve
Below is a list of the cities and towns across the state that can utilize our services.
- New Orleans and surrounding metropolitan region
- Baton Rouge
- Metairie Terrace
- Lake Charles
Why Many Others Have Chosen Us
There are many options you may have for your funding needs. Below is a list of what we can do for you that separates us from the rest.
- 1005% Non-recourse advance: This means that you do not owe us a single penny unless your case successfully settles or if there is a successful jury verdict on your case.
- No background credit checks: We do not use any background checks including employment history, arrest records, credit checks to determine your funding qualifications. The amount of money we fund is strictly based on the potential value and viability of your case.
- Lowest Rates Guaranteed: We will match any rate other companies have offered.
- Zero upfront fees on your loan: There is zero out of pocket fees and you do not have to make any monthly payments.
- Fast and easy application process: No long drawn out intakes and questions. We will get all the information we need from your attorney.
Get Started: If you have any further questions or if you would like to start the process of getting funded please feel free to contact our offices. Our offices are open 24 hours per day 7 days out of the week.