Lawsuit Loans South Carolina
Every year thousands of individuals suffer severe injuries caused by the negligent or harmful actions of others. Lawsuits in hope of recovery can take month to settle leading victim to suffer financially. Our company is able to provide financial assistance to individuals who have an active civil claim for recovery and need cash fast. We are able to provide our services across South Carolina including the following cities and communities. If you have any further questions after reading this article please feel free to contact us.
Cities and Communities in South Carolina We Serve
- Charleston and North Charleston
- Rock Hill
- Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
Cases Available for Pre-Settlement Cash Advance Funding
There are numerous personal injury and civil claims where we are able to provide funding. Below is a list of some of the most common.
- Car Accidents
- Truck and 18-wheeler big rig accidents
- Motorcycle rider injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Falling objects
- Store liability claims
- Premises liability claims
- Slip and Fall claims
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Mass Torts
- Bus and Public Transport Accidents
- Uber Lyft and Rideshare Passenger and Driver injuries
- Construction accidents
- Traumatic Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Boating accidents
- Student injuries
- School place accidents
Other than personal injury claims we are able to provide funding for the following cases.
- Industrial accidents
- Wrongful termination claims
- Employment injuries
- Workplace discrimination
- Police brutally and civil rights violation claims
- Sexual molestation
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Student sexual abuse claims
- Mass torts
- Defective products
- Defective medical supplies
- Defective pharmaceutical
How Much Can I Borrow on my Case
We generally offer advance ranging from as low as $250.00 to as much as $100,000. The amount of funding you are able to qualify for is based on several important factors that are unique to every single case. In our review the file we receive from your attorney we analyze several significant factors. A list and brief description of some of those factors is provided for below.
- The type and severity of the harm you suffered resulting from the negligent or wrongful act of another.
- The monetary damages attached to the harm suffered. This can include medical costs, costs of rehabilitation, loss of income, future loss of income and future medical care.
- The level of insurance coverage attached to the case at hand. There can be several insurance policies that can be used to provide for compensation. Trucks, commercial vehicles and public transportation companies carry with them higher insurance policy coverage in comparison to motor vehicles. Commercial and home owners’ insurance policies usually carry a high coverage as well.
- The percentage of liability attached to the parties. In some cases liability can be divided amongst several parties including the victim seeking recovery.
- Whether there have been other advances provided to the victim.
- The attorney or law firm that is representing the victim.
- Whether there were other victims seeking recovery from the at fault party.
Why Others Have Chose Us as Their Funding Partner
We understand that there are many other choices when it comes to the company that can provide you need. We believe we can be the right choice for many. Here are six reasons we are the right choice for you.
- Lowest rate in the industry: We can match or beat any other rates on the market. We are highly competitive and are able to provide the lowest rates because we are a direct lender.
- Fast and easy three step process: We are able to get the money you need in your pocket within 24 hours. Here is our three step approach. (1) You contact us and we ask you some brief questions regarding your case. We next contact your attorney and ask them for a copy of your file. (2) We qualify your case within 24 hours by using an advance algorithm at our disposal. (3) We get you the cash you need.
- Availability: We understand that an emergency situation where you need cash immediately can take place any time of day or night. That is why we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week including all major holidays.
- Customer Service: We believe that the way you treat your customers should be the way you treat your own kin. Our goal is to treat every person with the respect and dignity they deserve.
- Zero Upfront Fees and Costs: You owe us nothing upfront for the cash advance we provide you.
- 100% Non-recourse Advance: If you do not win your case you do not owe us a single penny. Guaranteed.
Notable Tidbits About South Carolina
South Carolina was the first state to secede from the Union during the American Civil War. The capital of South Carolina is Columbia. The city was burned to the ground by Union forces in the Civil War, and was slowly and patiently rebuilt during Reconstruction. South Carolina has a history of racial tension, owing to the centrality of slave labor to its economy for much of the state’s history. This history made South Carolina one of the major centers of action in the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s. The “Friendship Nine” were arrested in 1961 for sitting in at a lunch counter in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Until the early 1930s, the majority of people in South Carolina were enslaved African-Americans. These days, South Carolina is again becoming a state with a diverse population, with a growing Hispanic population. Between 2000 and 2005, South Carolina was the state with the fastest-growing foreign-born population on the basis of percentage. South Carolina has always been primarily agricultural; the state was one of the major producers of cotton in the antebellum United States. These days, soybeans, rice, and tobacco are more commonly grown in the state. In the 20th century, South Carolina began to diversify its economic output, adding some manufacturing plants to supplement its powerhouse agricultural industry. Textiles became an especially important part of South Carolina’s economy. Chemicals and paper products are also produced in South Carolina. The state entered the 21st century making a new effort to lure businesses to the state, mostly by using tax breaks as an incentive. In 2011, Boeing established a new aircraft manufacturing plant in the state, creating much needed new jobs. BMW also has a car plant in South Carolina. 4.9 million people currently live in South Carolina. South Carolina’s position bordering the Atlantic Ocean makes it a popular tourist destination. Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head Island in particular draw visitors from within South Carolina and from other states each summer. In addition to enjoying the sandy beaches, visitors to these vacation resorts, and other areas of South Carolina, can look forward to world class golfing. The P.G.A. tour makes stops in South Carolina every year, and several professional tournaments are held within the state. Bass fishing is also popular in South Carolina. Whales and dolphins can sometimes be spotted off the coast, encouraging families to take a boat out into the waves to look for them.
Charleston is another popular city to visit, especially for Civil War history buffs. Visitors can take a ferry boat to Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired. Many tourists enjoy taking walking tours or riding in horse-drawn carriages to visit historical sites in the city or look at unique architecture. The oldest house in Charlestown is called the Pink House, so named because of the bright color of its exterior paint. There are several museums and art venues in South Carolina as well. South Carolina is also the home of NASCAR’s very first paved speedway. No major sports teams currently play in South Carolina, and many of the state’s residents find themselves rooting for North Carolina’s professional franchises despite the historical rivalry between the two states. The climate in South Carolina is very hot and humid, with temperatures reaching into the 90s most summer days. Winters are mild, with little to no snow. The land is composed of coastal plains and salt marshes, and South Carolina is traditionally a very conservative and religious state. The overwhelming majority of voters here do not support same sex marriage. The most common religious affiliation in South Carolina is Southern Baptist.
South Carolina has a rich arts industry which adds nearly $10 billion a year to the state’s economy. Two-thirds of South Carolina’s residents say that the arts are very important to them and the citizens of South Carolina participate in the arts in some way an average of fourteen times every year. Spoleto Festival USA, one of America’s largest performing arts festivals, is held each year in Charleston. World famous performers, including Yo Yo Ma, have performed at the festival. Orchestras and operas are performed each year at Spoleto Festival USA. South Carolina also supports dozens of smaller local arts festivals that celebrate the folklore of the state and region. Museums dedicated to art and history can be found all over South Carolina. South Carolina’s public education lags somewhat behind the United States average on most measures of quality. A lawsuit in the year 2014 alleged that the state failed to provide a “minimally adequate” education, as required by law, to all children. South Carolina also clashed with the federal government over requirements regarding the quality of state standards for education. Despite this, the state has many high quality colleges and universities. The Citadel is a military college that has been in South Carolina since 1842. Half of the students enrolled at The Citadel come from South Carolina. Citadel graduates have served in every military conflict fought by the United States since the Mexican-American War. Joint Base Charleston and Shaw Air Force Base are other major military bases in the state. South Carolina is home to over 26,000 acres of old growth forests, the largest such tracts of lands in the United States. This protected forest is located inside Congaree National Park. Visitors to the park can hike, boat, birdwatch, and camp. Alligators are one of the many species of animals that live inside the park. South Carolina is deeply in debt, and the state falls short on health care goals as measured by the Kaiser Family Foundation. South Carolina trends Republican in most presidential elections, although African American voters in the state tend to vote Democratic more than the state average. African Americans make up nearly 30% of the state’s population. South Carolina’s foreign-born population is growing faster than that of many other states, especially in the first years of the 21st century. Nearly 5% of South Carolina’s populations are new immigrants. The majority of these new residents of South Carolina come from Central and South American countries. Some organizations representing Latinos and immigrants believe that their numbers are underrepresented in state population counts.
Our friendly staff are always ready and happy to assist you in any way that they can. If you would like to receive lawsuit funding in South Carolina, you can contact us for a free case review. If you have any other question or to learn whether you qualify for a loan please feel free to contact us.