Every year thousands of individuals suffer severe injuries caused by the negligent or harmful actions of others. Lawsuits in hope of recovery can take month to settle leading victim to suffer financially. Our company is able to provide financial assistance to individuals who have an active civil claim for recovery and need cash fast. We are able to provide our services across South Carolina including the following cities and communities. If you have any further questions after reading this article please feel free to contact us.
Cities and Communities in South Carolina We Serve:
- Charleston and North Charleston
- Rock Hill
- Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
Cases Available for Pre-Settlement Cash Advance Funding:
There are numerous personal injury and civil claims where we are able to provide funding. Below is a list of some of the most common.
- Car Accidents
- Truck and 18-wheeler big rig accidents
- Motorcycle rider injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Falling objects
- Store liability claims
- Premises liability claims
- Slip and Fall claims
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Mass Torts
- Bus and Public Transport Accidents
- Uber Lyft and Rideshare Passenger and Driver injuries
- Construction accidents
- Traumatic Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Boating accidents
- Student injuries
- School place accidents
Other Case: Other than personal injury claims we are able to provide funding for the following cases.
- Workers compensation claims
- Industrial accidents
- Wrongful termination claims
- Employment injuries
- Workplace discrimination
- Police brutally and civil rights violation claims
- Sexual molestation
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Student sexual abuse claims
- Mass torts
- Defective products
- Defective medical supplies
- Defective pharmaceutical
How Much Can I Borrow on my Case
We generally offer advance ranging from as low as $250.00 to as much as $100,000. The amount of funding you are able to qualify for is based on several important factors that are unique to every single case. In our review the file we receive from your attorney we analyze several significant factors. A list and brief description of some of those factors is provided for below.
- The type and severity of the harm you suffered resulting from the negligent or wrongful act of another.
- The monetary damages attached to the harm suffered. This can include medical costs, costs of rehabilitation, loss of income, future loss of income and future medical care.
- The level of insurance coverage attached to the case at hand. There can be several insurance policies that can be used to provide for compensation. Trucks, commercial vehicles and public transportation companies carry with them higher insurance policy coverage in comparison to motor vehicles. Commercial and home owners’ insurance policies usually carry a high coverage as well.
- The percentage of liability attached to the parties. In some cases liability can be divided amongst several parties including the victim seeking recovery.
- Whether there have been other advances provided to the victim.
- The attorney or law firm that is representing the victim.
- Whether there were other victims seeking recovery from the at fault party.
Why Others Have Chose Us as Their Funding Partner
We understand that there are many other choices when it comes to the company that can provide you need. We believe we can be the right choice for many. Here are six reasons we are the right choice for you.
- Lowest rate in the industry: We can match or beat any other rates on the market. We are highly competitive and are able to provide the lowest rates because we are a direct lender.
- Fast and easy three step process: We are able to get the money you need in your pocket within 24 hours. Here is our three step approach. (1) You contact us and we ask you some brief questions regarding your case. We next contact your attorney and ask them for a copy of your file. (2) We qualify your case within 24 hours by using an advance algorithm at our disposal. (3) We get you the cash you need.
- Availability: We understand that an emergency situation where you need cash immediately can take place any time of day or night. That is why we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week including all major holidays.
- Customer Service: We believe that the way you treat your customers should be the way you treat your own kin. Our goal is to treat every person with the respect and dignity they deserve.
- Zero Upfront Fees and Costs: You owe us nothing upfront for the cash advance we provide you.
- 100% Non-recourse Advance: If you do not win your case you do not owe us a single penny. Guaranteed.
Further Information: If you have any other question or to learn whether you qualify for a loan please feel free to contact us.