Dog Bite Lawsuit Loans – Case Cash Advance Company
Lawsuit funding for dog bite cases is provided at affordable rates. Every year close to five million individuals suffer from dig bites 850,000 of which require some type of medical treatment and hospitalization. Dog bites can cause devastating injuries and are often associated with deep psychological damage manifesting itself in post traumatic stress, anxiety and depression.
What’s more many dog bite victim are not able to return to their daily activities including their regular work schedule resulting in financial difficulties. Victims are personal injury do have a right to seek financial recovery for their losses. However, recovery via a personal injury lawsuit can take months if not years to resolve resulting in a further aggravation of victims financial insecurities. If you have been the victim of a dog bite accident and need lawsuit funding immediately, you are not alone. Many people need funding for their lawsuits, and they will turn to a pre settlement funding company like us.
Zeus Legal Funding is Here to Help
Individuals with active dog bite lawsuit may have the right to receive an advance before there has been a settlement of their case. We are a nationwide pre-settlement cash advance company with the ability to get you the funding you need in less than 24 hours. If you have any further questions about our funding process after reading this article please feel free to contact our offices. We are available for your assistance anytime you call.
How Does the Process Work – THREE STEP METHOD
We utilize a simple and efficient streamlined three step process in order to get you the cash you need as fast as possible.
Step Number One: We contact you after you fill out our free application form online and ask you some brief questions regarding your case including the contact information of your attorney. Then we ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
Step Number Two: Once we have received the copy our team if underwriters will analyze your file and determine the viability and potential value of your case.
Step Number Three: We send you the cash you need in less than 24 hours.
Common Injuries Associated With Dog Bites
There several injuries common in dong bite cases. A list of the most common injuries it provided for below:
- Deep cuts and tearing of the flesh requiring stitches
- Puncture wounds
- Nerve injury – including the development on CRPS – (Complex regional pain syndrome).
- Facial lacerations and scarring
- Knee damage due to falling down during an animal attack incident
- Brain injury – Concussion and internal hemorrhaging
- Fractures – mainly wrist fractures from falling down, hip fractures, broken leg and arm.
Loan Amount Available for Injured Victims of Dog Bites
Our pre-settlement funding company is able to provide advances for dog bite lawsuits anywhere from $500 to as much as $100,000 thousand dollars. The amount you are able to qualify for is predicated on specific aspects of your case. Some of the most important factors which can play a leading role in determining the cash advance amount you are able to receive are provided for below.
- Documentation and severity of your injuries
- The medical treatment costs associated with the injuries you have suffered
- The level of emotional distress suffered: Dog bite and animal attack claims usually result in a higher probability of psychological damage in comparison to other personal injury cases like auto accidents and slip and fall accidents.
- The dollar amount of insurance coverage available.
- Whether there are other multiple parties who suffered an injury as a result of the attack.
- Whether you have previously received an advance on your case.
- The availability for punitive damages – Many jurisdictions across the country will allow for the imposition of punitive damages in cases where the at fault party (dog owner, or owner of the property where the animal resided) acted intentionally to cause harm to others or acted on reckless disregard for the life and health of others.
Note: If you have any questions regarding the amount of money you can receive as a cash advance please feel free to contact our offices. We are available to assist you in getting an advance anytime you all 24 hours per day 7 days a week.
Free Application – The Right Choice for You
There are numerous options you may have when it comes to selecting the company that can provide you with the cash advance you need. We believe we can be the right choice for you. Below are five reasons why we are the right choice for you:
- We are available for you 24/7. We understand an emergency situation can take place any time of day or night. That is why we are available for your convenience 24 hours per day 7 days a week.
- We can get you the cash you need in less than 24 hours.
- We do not perform any background checks, credit checks or employment checks in order to qualify you for a loan.
- You will never have to pay us back a single penny out of pocket if your case does not settle.
If you have any other questions or if you would like to learn more about your qualification process please feel free to contact our offices.