Indiana Lawsuit Loans
We are a lawsuit cash advance company dedicated to providing residents of Indiana the lawsuit loan that they need. Please visit our homepage to read about lawsuit loans and read the information below to learn about how we can help you receive lawsuit funding in Indiana. We are able to fund most cases in as little time as 24 hours.
Towns cities and communities in Indiana we serve: We are able to provide legal funding to individuals residing in communities across the state including the following.
- For Wayne
- South Bend
Pre-Settlement Funding in Indiana
If you have an active personal injury or civil claim for damages you may the ability to receive cash in your pocket for your claim before there has been a successful settlement. There is a simple three step process to getting the cash you need in as little as 24 hours.
Step One: We ask you a few brief questions regarding your case and ask the attorney that is representing you a copy of your file.
Step Two: We review your file and determine whether you qualify for the advance requested.
Step Three: We send you the cash you need in as little as 24 hours.
If you have any questions regarding how the process works please feel free to contact our offices.
Injury and Civil Litigation Case We Are Able to Fund
We are able to fund many different types of civil cases. Some of the most common types of cases we are able to fund include the following.
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death of a loved one
- Construction and industrial accidents
- Bus and public transportation passenger injuries
- Amputation injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries including NFL Concussion cases
- Slip and falls and other premises liability claims
- Falling objects in stores
- Dog Bites and animal attacks
- Boating and fishery related injuries
- Age, Sex and Race based discrimination in the workplace
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Police brutality
- School injuries and teacher sexual abuse claims
- Wrongful termination
- Medical malpractice including failure to diagnose claims
- Mesothelioma AND Asbestos claims
- Mass torts
- Class Action Claims
- Defective child products
- Defective machinery resulting in harm
- Defective drugs and medical devices
If your case type is not on the list you may still qualify. Please feel free to learn more to see if you can qualify for our advance.
The Dollar Amount That Can Be Borrowed
The amount of money you are able to borrow is predicated solely on potential value of your case. The value of your case is based on several important factors unique to your case. Some of the most significant factors include the following.
- The extent and the severity of the injuries you have suffered. For example the potential value of a broken hand is likely to the worth more than a soft tissue injury.
- The costs associated with the care and treatment of your injuries.
- Any future medical, rehabilitation and nursing care needed.
- Lost wages and future loss of income.
- The insurance coverage available on your case. Insurance coverage means the dollar limits attached to the insurance policy of the at individual or corporation who is placed at fault.
- The percentage of fault which can be attributed to the at fault party.
- Whether you have taken out any loans on your case.
- The attorney and or law firm that is representing you in your case.
- The availability for punitive damage compensation. Punitive damages can be awarded when the at fault party acted with the intent to cause harm or in reckless indifference to the life and health other individuals.
Why Choose Us As Your Lending Partner
There are many reasons why you should choose us as your pre-settlement cash funding partner. Here are just 7 of them.
- We always offer the most competitive rates. As direct case cash funders we are able to provide you with some of the lowest rates in the industry.
- We strive to be there for you anytime you need us. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Why? Because we know that an emergency situation where you need cash in your pocket right away can happen any time of day or night.
- Fast Service: We can qualify your advance within 24 hours time.
- You never have to pay us back. If your case does not settle in the court of law you do not need to pay us back a single penny. This is a guarantee made from us to you.
- No Credit or background checks: The advance we provide is based on your case not on your credit history job history or criminal background.
- No upfront costs: You do not have to pay for any upfront costs or fees.
- Our philosophy: We treat every single client with the respect and dignity they deserve.
Some Notable Facts About Indiana
Indiana is quintessential heartland America. The people here pride themselves on offering midwestern hospitality to anyone who visits, and their welcoming attitude is obvious in the results seen all throughout the state’s growing tourism industry. The capital, Indianapolis, has been undergoing a transformation as well, working to cultivate a vibrant downtown scene in order to attract and keep younger professionals in the state. Indiana is home to several pharmaceutical and manufacturing companies which employ hundreds of thousands of residents. Historically, the state has been a national leader in producing steel, and the steel mills of the northwestern part of the state still make up the largest steel producing region in America even today. The medical company Eli Lilly was founded in Indiana and still has its headquarters there. Many advances in prescription drugs, including the first commercially available insulin for treating diabetes were created and patented within the company’s Indianapolis offices. CEO magazine has rated Indiana as the best state in the midwest for business.
The state’s motto is “The Crossroads of America,” a name which reflects its unique identity as a place where settlers from many other American states came to stay. The northwestern part the state is commonly referred to as “Chicagoland,” indicating the area’s status as a suburb of the Illinois city. In fact, the Chicagoland area, as well as the southwestern tip of Indiana at the border with Illinois and Kentucky, exist in the Central Time Zone. Until 2006, most of Indiana did not observe daylight savings time, meaning that the part of the state that exists in the Eastern Time Zone did not change clocks when the rest of the time zone did, which effectively made the entirety of Indiana part of the Central Time Zone for half the year. Recently, the state has begun changing its clocks along with every state except for Arizona and Hawaii, and the division between the Central and Eastern time zones in the state remain in force. Indiana is one of only thirteen states to exist in more than one time zone. The Northern, Central, and Southern parts of the state were essentially settled by their respective regions on the east coast, with Northern cities sending the most people to Northern Indiana, the Mid-Atlantic region claiming Indianapolis and the central part of the state, and the South sending settlers to Southern Indiana. Kentucky and Tennessee sent the largest numbers of people into Indiana. This equal split of Northern and Southern origin meant that Indiana had residents supporting both sides of the Civil War. Despite this division, Indiana as a whole always strongly supported the Union. Today, Indiana has a rapidly growing Hispanic population, with many Latinos living in Indianapolis or the suburbs of Chicago. The Northwestern part of the state also supports thriving communities of Polish, Irish, and Italian immigrants and their descendants, who moved into the area to work in the steel mills and manufacturing plants after the Second World War. The former steel towns of Hammond and Gary have been experiencing sharp population declines in the 21st century, but other parts of Indiana, including Noblesville and Carmel, are quickly growing and maintaining a high quality of life. The state population as a whole is growing slightly but noticeably. Indiana is a national leader in education, being the first state to create a taxpayer-funded public school system. Some of the best teaching colleges in the United States can be found there, and the Indiana State Standards served as models for many states in the years before the proliferation of the Common Core.
Indianapolis is famous for its Motor Speedway, which hosts the Indianapolis 500 every year on Memorial Day weekend. The city also hosts an NFL football team, the Indianapolis Colts, and an NBA basketball team, the Pacers. High school sports draw lots of attention each weekend all across the state. Basketball is played with great gusto, as depicted in the movie “Hoosiers,” but soccer, football, and baseball are also popular. Surprising to some, the state has its own beach, the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. This popular vacation spot is on the shores of Lake Michigan at the northern border of the state. Dozens of different species of wildlife live in the national park surrounding the dunes. Fishing and boating are popular throughout the state in rivers and freshwater lakes, and hunting season draws sportsmen out into the fields and forests as well. The Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis hosts several major conventions each year which bring people in from all over the world. Currently, Drum Corps International, a major music program with tens of thousands of fans, has a contract to complete their annual summer tour each year in Indianapolis. Their final championships are held in the Indianapolis Colts’ stadium and bring a steady stream of performers and fans to the streets of Indy. Even with the vitality of Indianapolis offering a city lifestyle, most of Indiana’s population of 6.6 million people live in rural areas or small towns. So it’s not surprising that politically, the state usually trends very conservative. School choice and charter schools have also proliferated there over the last few years. These Republican leanings aren’t surprising given that most of the state is covered with sprawling farmland, acre after acre of corn, and more recently added wind turbines installed to provide the nation with cleaner energy. The people of the state like to keep things simple, celebrating family values, clean entertainment, and good food. Their state dishes, the pork tenderloin and sugar pie, are the type of traditional down-home foods that are common at state fairs and farmer’s kitchens. This is the type of state where people like to know their neighbors. Even in Indianapolis, each neighborhood tends to have its own events that allow its unique community to shine. Indiana has one of the lowest costs of living in the nation, making it an ideal place to make your home.
We Are Available to Help You
If you need a lawsuit loan in Indiana or anywhere else, please feel free to contact us. Our company offers pre settlement funding 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, even on major holidays. If you have any further questions regarding the application and or qualification process of getting an advance from Zeus please contact our offices.