Dog bites result in thousands injuries to innocent victims. Violent attacks by animals can result in profound emotional damage as well including post traumatic stress, anxiety, lack of sleep and depression. Victims often hire legal representation so that they can attain a rightful financial recovery for the damages suffered. However settlement of a personal injury case can take months if not years resulting in many individual who are not able to work and have mounting debt to fall into great financial turmoil. Individual bereft with such financial difficulties are able to receive an advance on a future monetary settlement of their case. Our lawsuits funding and loan company is able to provide such individuals with the financial help needed. This article is intended to assist individuals who have suffered injuries in a dog bite incident and have active personal injury case and would like a cash advance on their case. If you have any further questions after reading this article please feel free to contact our offices. We are available 24 hours per day 7 days out of the week.
Recovery Available for Dog Bites – How Much of a Loan Can I Receive
The amount of money available for funding during the pre-settlement phase of a personal injury lawsuit is based on several factors unique to every case. Some of the most important factors in determining the value of a case include the following.
- There severity and level of harm suffered by the victim.
- Documentation of the medical injuries.
- Establishing fault on the part of the dog bite owner.
- Whether there is any insurance coverage available.
- The law firm and attorney that is representing you in the court of law.
Three Step Process to get Funded
Our goal is simple, to get you the maximum amount of cash in your pocket as fast as possible. In order to achieve this goal we have a streamlines three step process. In most cases we are able to get you the cash you need in your pocket within 12 to 24 hours.
- Step One: Once you fill our free application form our intake specialist will contact you. We will ask you a few brief questions regarding your cases and the attorney that is representing you.
- Step Two: We contact your attorney and ask them to send us a copy of your file. We then review your file and determine the viability and value of your cases.
- Step Three: You get the cash you need. We can wire transfer the funds to your account, or have a currier drop off the check or you can come pick up the check from one of our regional offices.
Advantages to Receiving a Lawsuit Loan for Your Dog Bite Case
There are several advantages in receiving an advance on your personal injury case. For one most personal injury cases, this with high levels of injury in particular, can take years to settle. This can leave individuals who are not able to work because of their injuries and mounting medical debt, credit card debt in severe financial difficulties. A pre-settlement advance on you r case can help alleviate the financial hardships you may be experiencing. More so having the cash in your hand can release some of the pressure you and your attorney may have to settle the matter rapidly and for less money in comparison to fully litigating the claim which will take longer but will likely result in a higher settlement on your behalf.
Common Injuries Associated with Dog Bites
There are hundreds of dog breeds however a few dog breeds represent the majority of all dog bite incidents in the United States. They include Pit-bulls, Rottweiler’s, German Shepherd, Doberman, Chow Chows, and Akitas. However, any dog breed can exhibit vicious behavior and attack other dogs and humans at will. There are numerous injuries that can befall an individual attacked by a dog. Some of the most common include the following.
- Scarring the concerning of which is facial scarring.
- Puncture wounds
- Infections from the wounds
- Nerve damage
- Knee damage –individual attacked can fall to the ground and damage their knees.
- Back and neck injuries
- Injuries to the wrist and shoulders
Further Information regarding a lawsuit loan: If you have any further questions feel free to contact our office toll free.