Defective Product Lawsuit Loans – Product Liability Cash Advance
Thousands of Americans suffer from injuries resulting from the use of a defective product. Victims have the right to seek compensation via the filing of a personal injury lawsuit. However product liability claims are extremely complicated and will likely take years to achieve a successful monetary settlement. In the meantime victims are left holding the bag; unable to withstand the financial difficulties associated with their injuries including lost wages mounting medical costs and care. This predicament leaves many victims with little choice but to force a settlement of their case early resulting in a reduced monetary amount.
Zeus Can Help – Financial Help is on the Way
We are a pre-settlement case cash finding company dedicated to providing financial assistance to individuals who have suffered harm due to the use of a defective product. If you have any further questions after reading this article please feel free to contact our offices.
Product Liability Injury Claims we Are Able to Fund
We are able to fund numerous types of defect cases. The cases we are able to fund are separated into four categories. (1) Defective pharmaceutical drugs, (2) Defective medical devices (3) Defective automobiles and auto-parts (4) Defective consumer products.
- Testosterone medication
- Textore Hair loss
Defective Vehicles and Auto Parts:
- Defective airbag failures
- Airbag explosion cases
- Seatback failure claims
- Child restraint injury claims
- VW Class action
- General Motors – Chevy Cobalt ignition switch
- Defective steering components
Defective Medical Devices:
- IVC Filters
- DuodenoscopeCRE Superbug Claims
- Infuse Bone Graft
- Depuy Hip repleacement claims
- TVM – Transvaginal mesh
- Zimmer Knee Implants
- Smith and Nephew Hip
- Stryker Hip and Knee
Defective Consumer Products:
- Food Poisoning Recall Claims
- E-coli and Salmonella poisoing
- Defective E-Cigarettes – Electronic Cigarettes
- Child toys
- Sporting equipments
- Lap-band procedure lawsuit
- Defective boats and boating equipment
- Clothing and furniture
- Household kitchen products
- Cosmetics – allergic reactions
- Defective boats and marine manufactured goods
- Defective motorcycle helmets
- Defective bicycles
Proving a Defective Product Case in the Court of Law
There are three ways to prove the existence in a defect. (1) Defect in the products original design, (2) Defect in the manufacturing process, (3) Defect in labeling – failure to warn users of known risks associated with the product uses.
Defect in design: When there is similar design existing in the marketplace which has a similar level of efficacy yet posses a significantly reduced risk of harm to consumers.
Manufacturing defect: When the finish product is markedly different then the products original design and as a result poses a significantly increased risk of harm to the consumer.
Defect in packaging and or Labeling: When the item fails to properly warn customers of all known dangers associated with the products use.
Dollar Amount You Can Receive as an Advance or Loan
The amount of money we are able to advance in predicated on the potential settlement of your case. The expected value of your case is based on several significant factors explained here…
- The severity of the injuries you have suffered.
- The amount of medical and rehabilitation costs associated with the injuries.
- The loss work salary and future loss of income due to long term injuries.
- Mental anguish and pain and suffering associated with this loss.
- The availability of punitive damage awards: Courts will grant the issuance of punitive damages on top economic damages in claims where the manufacturers of the product knew or should have know of dangers associated with its use and failed to warn consumers and failed to remove the product from store shelves.
How Does It Work – Getting Funded in Under 24 Hours
We utilize a simple and efficient three step method to getting you the cash you need.
Step Number One: We ask you for information regarding your case including the name of the attorney that is representing you. We then ask your attorney for a copy of your file.
Step Number Two: We review your file in order to determine its viability and potential value.
Step Number Three: We qualify your loan request and send you the cash you need in under 24 hours.
Selecting the Rights Cash Advance Partner
There are many choices you may have when it comes to the company you want to work with. We believe that our service to our clients places us one step ahead of the rest. Below are just six reasons why you should choose us.
- We are available for you all day and night including major holidays and weekends. Why? Because we understand that an emergency situation where you need cash right away can takes place anytime if day or night.
- We can get you the cash you need in under 24 hours.
- We do not charge you any upfront fees.
- You will never have to pay us back a single penny if you do not win your case.
- We do not perform any background checks or credit checks. The qualification process on based on your current active lawsuit.
If you have any further questions regarding the qualification process for getting an advance on your product liability case please feel free to contact our offices.