Lawsuit Funding Arizona
Every year thousands of Arizona residents suffer from severe injuries caused by the negligent or intentional conduct of others. Unfortunately many who have been stricken with such injuries are not able to cope financially with mounting medical bills, loss of wages and income, vehicle repairs or living expenses. Victims of personal injury who need financial assistance before their case has settled are able to get help from our pre settlement funding company.
What We Do
Zeus Legal Funding is an Arizona lawsuit funding company based on the principle of providing financial assistance to those most in need. We can provide pre settlement funding in many different types of cases. A list of some of the cases were have can provide funding is provide for below.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents including 18-wheeler and big rig crashes
- Pedestrian and bicycle crashes
- Slip and Falls and Trip and Fall Claims
- Premises liability lawsuits
- Falling Trees and branches
- Medical Malpractice and hospital accidents
- Mass torts including class action lawsuit loans
- Dog bites
- Wrongful Death claims
- Product liability lawsuits
- Uber Lyft and other rideshare claims
- Employee rights claims including misclassification
- Discrimination at work claims
If you have any further questions on the types of cases we are able to provide funding form please feel free to contact our offices.
Information About Borrowing Money
The lawsuit loans (funding) amount you are able to receive from us is dependent on several factors. Some of the most important factors are provided for below.
- The extent and severity of your injuries: This can be determined by your medical records, including hospitalization costs, current medical treatment and documentation of the injuries you suffered.
- Establishing Liability: Who was at fault for the accident that took place. This can be based on several factors including police reports, witness testimony, video footage of the incident.
- Insurance Coverage Available: Is there a viable insurance policy in place, if so what are the limits of the policy are there any other insurance in place, does the defendant have assets.
- Who Is Your Lawyer: The attorney or law firm that is representing you in your case play a significant role in determining the overall value of your case. Not all lawyers and law firms are the same. Some firms can garner a higher level of settlement than others for the same exact cases based on their experience and willingness to pursue justice on behalf of their clients.
Three Easy Steps to Borrowing Cash
There are three simple steps to provide you with the funding you need.
STEP ONE: Contact our office by phone or online. Our representative will perform a brief intake on your claim.
STEP TWO: We gather your file from your attorney and determine the amount we can advance you. We make this determination as soon as possible so that we can provide you with funding faster.
STEP THREE: We get you the cash. There are many ways which you can receive funding. We can forward it to your bank account, pay you in person, use Money Gram or Western Union.
Benefits of Working with Us – Why Other Have Chosen Our Services
We understand there can be many other options you may have when it comes to the company you with to work with regarding an advance on your personal injury claim. In order to separate ourselves from the rest we have set a goal or providing our client with the highest level of customer satisfaction based on some major core principles outline below.
- Streamlined and Fast – we employee the latest technologies so as to provide our clients with a process that is as fast and streamlined as possible. We can get you the cash you need in as little as 12hr from the time of first contact.
- No Win No Payback – You will not have to pay a penny of the moneys we have advanced you if your case is not financially successful. You do not pay if you do not win.
- No Background Checks – The advance we provide you is solely based on the potential viability and value of your case. We will not perform a background check, we will not ask you for your pay stubs, and we will not ask you for your credit score or arrest history.
- Lowest Rates Guaranteed: We guarantee the lowest rates possible, and we will match any rate.
- No Upfront Charges: We will not charge our clients a single penny out of pocket until and unless their case successfully settles in the court o law.
Cities We Serve: Our lawsuit case funding company is proud to provide quality service to the residents of Arizona including most major cities and communities in the state. If you are looking for lawsuit loans in Arizona or other nearby states, you are welcome to contact us for case review, which will be provided to you at no charge. A list of some of the cities where we can provide funding services include the following.
- Phoenix and neighboring Scottsdale and Glendale Arizona.
- Tempe, Mesa and Chandler and Peoria
- The city to Tucson and surrounding communities.
If you live outside of these communities and would like to learn more about whether we will be able to provide you with our services please feel free to contact our offices toll free.
Some Interesting Facts About Arizona
Arizona has a desert climate. It is very dry all throughout the state. The summers are very hot, with temperatures often climbing above a hundred degrees Fahrenheit. Phoenix has the hottest average temperature, at 106 degrees Fahrenheit in July, of any capital city in the United States. The winters are very warm and mild compared to most other states. Some parts of the State can have 350 days out of a year with no precipitation. Some areas of Northern Arizona do experience snow, especially at elevation. There are ski resorts in Flagstaff and Tucson. Many people retire to Arizona to take advantage of the sunny days and lack of humidity. A significant percentage of these retired people choose to live in the state only during the winter, earning them the nickname “snowbirds.” Popular sports in the State include tennis and golf.
The Phoenix Open is a well known stop on the PGA tour. Fifteen Major League Baseball teams hold their spring training camps in Arizona. There is also a NASCAR track there. Arizona was the 48th state to join the United States, the last of the contiguous states to do so. It officially became a state in 1912. Probably the most well-known attraction there is the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, and the only Natural Wonder that can be found in the United States. The Grand Canyon was carved by the Colorado River over the course of millions of years. Some of the exposed rock on the side of the Grand Canyon dates back to the Precambrian Era, 550 million years ago. People come to the Grand Canyon to enjoy the wondrous beauty of nature. Modern day visitors to the Grand Canyon can hike, camp, raft, and ride mules along the trails there. Some people also fly over the Grand Canyon in helicopters. Because of the dry desert landscape, it is home to “Meteor Crater” one of the few well-preserved meteor impact sites in the world. The meteor impact happened about 50,000 years ago. The deserts are also used to train potential future astronauts and test equipment for compatibility with eventual human missions to Mars.
Although Arizona is mostly thought of as a desert, over a quarter of the state’s land is forest, and the largest stand of ponderosa pine in the world can be found there. The largest collection of cacti in the world is also found in Arizona, proving the diverse range of ecology within the state’s borders. Flagstaff, Arizona has the most days with a low temperature below freezing of any major city in the lower 48 states. The daytime and nighttime temperatures in many of the cities can be different by fifty or more degrees Fahrenheit. These sudden and dramatic shifts in temperature are common in desert climates. It’s important for residents and visitors to be prepared for changing weather conditions; so important, in fact, that the state legislature has put into effect a “Stupid Motorist Law.” This statute proclaims that anyone driving past a barricade onto a flooded road can be made to pay for their own rescue. Flash floods can be incredibly dangerous given the general lack of storm drainage in the desert areas, and only a few inches of water are necessary to cause a car to stall or be swept away. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, also known as the Mormon Church, has a large presence in Arizona. Church leader Brigham Young sent his Mormon followers to settle there in the late 1800s, and those settlers played a large part in founding towns all throughout the state, including Mesa and Tempe. Utah was later established as the base of Mormon presence in the United States, but even today, about five percent of religious residents of Arizona identify themselves as belonging to the Mormon faith, a much larger representation than in most other states.
Well over half of America’s copper comes from Arizona. Copper mining has been a major industry there since the 1800s, and the state is still the number one producer of copper in the United States even today. Even so, other industries have surpassed in economic importance and job production. Retail stores, banks, and manufacturing plants employ far more residents of Arizona that mining companies do. Tourism is very important to the State’s economy, and some old western ranches and hotels have been welcoming visitors to the state for a hundred years or more. Portions of the state still proudly maintain an Old West atmosphere, and rodeos still draw in tens of thousands of spectators.
The Navajo Nation, the largest Reservation in the United States, sprawls over nearly a quarter of the land area within the state of Arizona. As a result, Arizona records more speakers of Native American languages than any other state, with nearly two percent of the state’s population speaking the Navajo language fluently. Apache is the second most common Native American language spoken in the state. Many of the people who live on the Reservation do not have access to running water, and poverty is a serious problem. The state’s population boomed after World War 2, especially after the invention and widespread use of air conditioning. Phoenix is the capital and the most populated city. Arizona is one of only two states that do not change their clocks in observance of Daylight Savings Time. John McCain is the senior senator from Arizona. He ran for President at the head of the Republican ticket in 2008, but lost the election to Barack Obama.
If you need a lawsuit loan in Arizona or anywhere else, our lawsuit loans company would love to help you obtain the money that you need today. If you need any further information on what we can do for you to make your experiences as streamlines and pleasant as possible please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer free case reviews.